PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to Jim McIntyre!!

marbles
04-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Happy birthday, Jim!! Thank you for your sounds, ideas and inspiration!!
Love,
Robert

Harnk
04-28-2011, 12:35 PM
I think it's unfair to single out one of 180,000,000 people who are having a birthday today. Please consider revising this post to include those who you have failed to mention specifically.

andrew

crappybassist96
04-28-2011, 03:15 PM
I think it's unfair to single out one of 180,000,000 people who are having a birthday today. Please consider revising this post to include those who you have failed to mention specifically.

andrew

...?

Happy birthday, Mr. McIntyre.

one-headedboy
04-28-2011, 03:23 PM
cool! Was listening to La Geurre Est Meurte last week

crappybassist96
04-29-2011, 09:04 PM
real men don't blow out birthday candles. They fart on them. unlike you, i see robert schneider (or anyone else) just like any other member here. people are people. some make songs, some fart long and deep,others eat sno cones day in and day out, some crave the smell of a damp anus, some watch baseball because they have no other thing to attach to...some even make music from mental waves....but men celebrating bithdays is like men watching Prince William kiss a dollar mouthed wench on a silk cockrocket

Yeah, I see Robert as normal person/member, too, but I wouldn't act like a damn nonsense-spewing fool in a birthday thread made by anyone.

crappybassist96
04-29-2011, 09:10 PM
real men don't blow out birthday candles. They fart on them. unlike you, i see robert schneider (or anyone else) just like any other member here. people are people. some make songs, some fart long and deep,others eat sno cones day in and day out, some crave the smell of a damp anus, some watch baseball because they have no other thing to attach to...some even make music from mental waves....but men celebrating bithdays is like men watching Prince William kiss a dollar mouthed wench on a silk cockrocket

Yeah, I see Robert as normal person/member, too, but I wouldn't act like a damn nonsense-spewing fool in a birthday thread made by anyone. No one really gives a shit if you think celebrating birthdays is stupid; other people like it. Also I don't know why you and Abel decided it was stupid to have respect for people who make music you like, but I'd wager it's because it's something that can't really be logically argued against, so you guys can act like you're right in these situations.

crappybassist96
04-29-2011, 09:10 PM

Yeah, I see Robert as normal person/member, too, but I wouldn't act like a damn nonsense-spewing fool in a birthday thread made by anyone. No one really gives a shit if you think celebrating birthdays is stupid; other people like it. Also I don't know why you and Abel decided it was stupid to have respect for people who make music you like, but I'd wager it's because it's something that can't really be logically argued against, so you guys can act like you're right in these situations.

spiffy_kimbean
04-29-2011, 09:30 PM
Cool! Happy Birthday, Jim! :-D

Harnk
04-30-2011, 12:41 AM
Cool! Happy Birthday, Jim! :-D

i'm not sure "cool" would be the right word to describe or react to a day that someone was born in 40 years ago. Perhaps "oh" would be more apropo.

crappybassist96
04-30-2011, 12:50 AM
i'm not sure "cool" would be the right word to describe or react to a day that someone was born in 40 years ago. Perhaps "oh" would be more apropo.

Cool that Robert made a birthday thread for his friend. Does the Von Hemmling forum call for you to be belligerent or something?

Harnk
04-30-2011, 12:57 AM