PDA

View Full Version : new album!?

le chimp
05-28-2004, 12:22 PM
does anyone know when the new album is coming out? hello? hello? echo! echo! i signed up strictly to find out about this new album and also why sunshine fix isn't getting the proper respect and attention. i personally think it's a toss up between circulatory and sunshine. age of the sun is one of my favorite albums and now that summer is starting i'm having a tough time hitting eject on my car's cd player. let's get the posts up here, and hopefully information on the new album.

seandavidson
05-29-2004, 01:04 AM
Last I heard it was coming out Aug 3rd on spinART.

Sean

DrinkTeaEatBooks
05-29-2004, 11:51 AM
Hi, I was going to reply to you in the OTC forum, but the Sunshine Fix forum is criminally underused.

I think the fact that Circulatory System are talked about more might have something to do with Cloud Recordings, and the fact that Will Cullen Hart keeps releasing his own CD-rs etc.
I really can't wait to hear the next Sunshine Fix album, actually - should be top notch!

channelfan
06-03-2004, 02:21 PM
http://www.spinartrecords.com/site/bandpage.php?id=54

rd
06-09-2004, 08:22 PM
I don't know whether the record will be any good (it sounds promising)
Trust me. Green Imagination is incredible. I personally think it is the best thing Bill has ever done. Better than anything he did with OTC or the previous Sunshine Fix discs.

Check out the 2 pics at the SpinArt page. One is of Bill. The other is the cover of Green Imagination.

http://www.spinartrecords.com/site/content.php?p=artpage&id=54

[Edited on 6-10-2004 by rd]

DrinkTeaEatBooks
06-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Better than anything he did with OTC or the previous Sunshine Fix discs.

Er, I'm sure I'm not alone in my wow-ness
:o :o :o :o :D :o :o :o :o

Hmm, if that's true....

Actually, I'm not sure there are any words to express....

BigBlackSmoke
06-17-2004, 01:40 PM
people have bben saying that green imagination is great..and i believe them, but how is everyone hearing this album before it came out? someone please tell me!

DrinkTeaEatBooks
06-17-2004, 01:49 PM
Take a look on Soulseek. Most things are on there MONTHS before they come out (sometimes, in the worst cases, up to a year).

BigBlackSmoke
06-17-2004, 03:53 PM
thanks

jml
06-17-2004, 06:31 PM
i've gotta disagree on "green imagination." seems like pretty mediocre stuff from doss. there are a few good songs ("runaway run" and "what do you know"), but overall it's just kinda boring, much like their live shows. plus it has the worst artwork of all time!