PDA

View Full Version : bonus CDs sold out at OM web store

tony
04-16-2004, 07:48 AM
Hey all,

FYI (and i posted this on the OM website, too), the Of Montreal general store on the website is temporarily sold out of the free 4-song bonus CDs. Anyone who's already ordered or reserved a Satanic Panic CD is all set, though. When I log off, I'm going to the post office to send a ton of orders out.

I am going to try to get more bonus CDs, but I can't make any promises because it's a limited edition thing. So until further notice, you can still order the Satanic Panic CD from us, but it won't come with a bonus CD.

Other ways to get bonus CDs:

* Go see Of Montreal on tour...they have 'em.

* Check with your local independent record store. Some have 'em, and some don't.

Tony

Harnk
04-16-2004, 08:00 AM
did you ship any out to those bastards at Track n Field...who promised me a copy but have yet to deliver:mad:

Any idea what merchandise is available at the shows...I'm not sure how much loot to bring

tony
04-16-2004, 09:42 AM
harnk,

i haven't had any contact with track and field. sorry...i can't speak for them.

at the show in athens last week, they had silkscreened t-shirts and tote bags in addition to a bunch of CDs & LPs. i don't know the prices, though.

tony

Harnk
04-16-2004, 10:19 AM
Thanks Tony

Miss Trudy
04-16-2004, 10:40 AM
oooo, TOTE BAGS.;)

noloveforned
04-16-2004, 11:04 AM
they didn't have the tote bags in chapel hill last sunday- just cds and lps...

Harnk
04-16-2004, 11:36 AM
anything non-album?

muk muk
04-16-2004, 11:38 AM
No t-shirts either?

:(

Track & Field
04-16-2004, 02:37 PM
the bastards at track & field got their master copy from the usa yesterday. being the slack bastards that we are it went straight to the manufacturer for reproduction.

we should have them back early next week and we'll get them straight in the post. of course, some might take longer than others ;-)

-steven (a right bastard)

an-e
04-16-2004, 07:57 PM
i was accidentally shipped two covers cds from polyvinyl. i left the superfluous one unopened and would be happy to give it to someone who cannot otherwise get a copy.
maybe email me with a haiku or acrosstic poem about of montreal and the best poem gets the cd! or you could just email me i guess... thought that's certainly not as fun...
an_e1@hotmail.com

stepe
04-18-2004, 02:14 AM
How about pins? I want an of montreal pin. They should bring some when they come to san francisco. It's true. Also I love the artwork on the satanic panic cover, are the new shirts sporting that design?

I hope I can have kevin sign something again this time, he signed my shirt I bought last year, but since I had a great need to wear it all the time, it has since faded.

dolemites_sister
04-18-2004, 03:48 AM
I love my little tote bag!!!

The shirts were very cute, but I didn't have enough money to buy one considering I purchased so many other things.. I hope to pick one up in Chattanooga.
j

Cactuar
04-18-2004, 09:12 AM
Anyone who is good enough to get me 2 tote bags (one for my newly converted :devil: sister), I'd be eternally grateful and will re-imburse and give you ANYTHING YOU WANT including my soul

William
04-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by an-e
i was accidentally shipped two covers cds from polyvinyl. i left the superfluous one unopened and would be happy to give it to someone who cannot otherwise get a copy.
maybe email me with a haiku or acrosstic poem about of montreal and the best poem gets the cd! or you could just email me i guess... thought that's certainly not as fun...
an_e1@hotmail.com

if someone already hasn't taken it, i'll e-mail you. but sadly i know not how to form haiku poems.

The Fierce Pancake
04-19-2004, 02:02 AM
Of Montreal plinks
Sad Song about Jacques Lemure
Puts Elks to Sleepy

.... nevermind, I already have the Covers EP.

Harnk
04-19-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Track & Field
the bastards at track & field got their master copy from the usa yesterday. being the slack bastards that we are it went straight to the manufacturer for reproduction.

we should have them back early next week and we'll get them straight in the post. of course, some might take longer than others ;-)

-steven (a right bastard)

ahh. Kevin was kind enough to give me a free copy...so take your time..errr Bastard.