PDA

View Full Version : Orbiting Human Circus

DrinkTeaEatBooks
04-11-2004, 09:12 AM
'How to have an Imaginary Symphony installed in your home: the "Music Tapes House Capsule" travels from house to house from sea to shineing sea. If you would like us to play in your house, backyard, barn or fields, post Grandmother of Music Tapes at: 986 N. 7th St., New Hyde Park, N.Y. 11040 U.S.A.'

That's from the liner notes of 1st Imaginary Symphony, for those who don't know. Does Julian still do this? Does Grandmother of Music Tapes still live at this address? If both are true, do you think Julian would ever come to Sunny Britain? I'm really dying to know - please help!

William
04-11-2004, 10:01 AM
When they release a new album they most likely will do it.
I don't think hes doing it right now though.
Maybe Julian Koster himself could respond since hes apart of the boards now.

Harnk
04-12-2004, 06:36 AM
I live around the corner on 6th avenue in NHP...:o

Christophe dininski
08-06-2004, 01:18 AM
I live in Sydney Australia , i too would love to see a live profrmance of The Music tapes. from all accounts they sound like rather enjoyable shows.
last month the guy from the microphones toured here and played in a disused church near my house in Surry hills. It was candle lit and accoustic and nice.
The walls of the church are adorned with paintings of bondagean old drunk lady usually sits all day on the steps and they had a black mass one night there I saw it on the way to buy chocolate