PDA

View Full Version : super ultra mega awesome cool rad spectculariffic mp3s of wonderfulness!!!!

opopopo
04-10-2004, 08:11 PM
no.

here are some mp3's of the only things ive ever recorded! wow! feel free to burn cd's, melt them, and build them into something new and useful. i am visiting 'jay' (you know, jay), and he's all like professionally recordey dudeish.

i know curiosity will get the better of at least someone and my fantastic guitaring/drumming will touch somebody....

i believe this shows the true depth of my musical skill. or un-skill as it is.

firstly, enough guitarular distortion to chafe a rhino, and jay knowing-what-he's-doing on drums, for the very noisey ending to some "song": guitar/drums (http://members.axion.net/~almamcd/guitar_and_drums.mp3)

secondly, can you believe that this is my first time playing drums?: drums (http://members.axion.net/~almamcd/drums.mp3)

i hope someone found this funny/amusing/bone-chillingly gruesome/wavey/pond-like/sandwiches.

ps: both of these recordings actually work quite splendidly in context.

Freakboy
04-10-2004, 11:42 PM
i <3 it all more than i <3 the <3 sign thing

i havent even listened to it yet
but i already know

nervesandgel
04-11-2004, 01:16 AM
those are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o thanks for sharing and i&#039;m glad to see you back!

William
04-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Okay, I&#039;ll burn copies of them and place them in random public restrooms for beautiful strangers to discover and enjoy.

opopopo
04-13-2004, 07:25 PM
thank you. i&#039;m especially proud of the drumming.

yes, i think i shall be back to my normal posting ways once more. also back in mixtape-making-mode soon. i just hope the staples and duct tape i used to stick my head back on hold....

elizabeth
04-13-2004, 08:22 PM
that&#039;s some good chaos.
you are a drumming talent!:D

ladylamentingonalawnchair
04-14-2004, 06:40 AM
Dear Heather,

You are a rock star. You deserve many nice radish sandwiches.

Love,
Suzanne

William
04-14-2004, 10:50 AM
I think some distorted fluxuating Electric table-top Organ would sound good over it. I could provide and that would be the start of the perversion of the conceptual 4 track preservation society.