PDA

View Full Version : Minister of Longitude- WOW! EXCITING!

All Hail Atlantis
07-14-2009, 05:06 PM
I heard this song, I don't remember why I looked it up. But I went to it on youtube, and I was like, WOOOOOWWWWW!! I hadn't heard anything by the Music Tapes, and it's got me excited about music again. Every once in awhile I need a kick start when it comes to music, something that I feel some connection with, and this song was just really good. It feels like it pulled some emotion out of me I didn't know existed. I'm excited to get the albums now. Just wanted to say that because I don't know anyone else who listens to the music I tend to like.

beeftown
07-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Great band, great song. I'm glad you found 'em.

All Hail Atlantis
07-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Great band, great song. I'm glad you found 'em.

Me too. I've just kept skirting around them, checking out other bands from e6, and never checking them out, until now! And it's exactly the kind of music I was looking for at this time. It's nice when things work out that way.

mgocze
07-14-2009, 05:26 PM
it's a boundlessly happy song and a wonderful video. glad you found it and moreover, liked it. and there's nothing quite as lovely as a seven foot tall metronome keeping time for the ocean. :)

have you seen the video for majesty too? it's just as joyful.

All Hail Atlantis
07-14-2009, 05:31 PM
have you seen the video for majesty too? it's just as joyful.

I have and that's what made me want to buy their albums. Usually if I like more than one song from a band, I enjoy their albums.

jdrawmeasheep
07-14-2009, 05:47 PM
:D

Birds...The silent killer
07-14-2009, 08:35 PM
That video really is great, one of the best I've seen. Nesey Gallons is credited with directing it I think.

Katara
07-15-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm so glad you posted this!! I was having a shitty night and this made it sooo much better:)

TheShiveringDifference
07-15-2009, 06:54 PM
LOne CassIDy Is awesome..and surprisingly unknown.

I must share this metaphorical cookie.

All Hail Atlantis
07-15-2009, 11:57 PM
LOne CassIDy Is awesome..and surprisingly unknown.

I must share this metaphorical cookie.

Yeah, that's my bro! I'm really glad you like it, he'll be happy to really excited to hear that a stranger enjoyed it. He's only 20, and he frickin plays everything himself, writes, records, and mixes everything. He's getting a band to play some stuff, and it sounds really good. But he doesn't know anything about how to... uhhhh... get his music to the masses. But he just put stuff on amazon, it will be on sale July 20th. Any suggestions on how to get his music heard or to labels or out there would be appreciated! We don't know anyone who knows anything about music, lol.

All Hail Atlantis
07-15-2009, 11:58 PM
i'm so glad you posted this!! I was having a shitty night and this made it sooo much better:)

for sure!

TheShiveringDifference
07-16-2009, 08:30 AM
Hell, I'm going to buy that the day it comes out. I really will share it with plenty of other people. The music sounds like it should be more popular than it is, and I'll try to make that happen.

okky
07-16-2009, 06:47 PM
Yay! It's so happy when there are more Music Tapes fans :D