PDA

View Full Version : Music Tapes Merchandise?

TheShiveringDifference
05-12-2009, 06:52 PM
I've struggled to find any source of it. I specifically have been looking for a Music Tapes T-shirt, and I was wondering, are they are available at shows? I could probably enlist a friend of mine to make one if I get desperate, but I would truly rather have money given to Mr. Koster. At this point I'm desperate, and the shows around here are usually 18+ :(

mgocze
05-12-2009, 07:21 PM
I've struggled to find any source of it. I specifically have been looking for a Music Tapes T-shirt, and I was wondering, are they are available at shows? I could probably enlist a friend of mine to make one if I get desperate, but I would truly rather have money given to Mr. Koster. At this point I'm desperate, and the shows around here are usually 18+ :(

there are typically shirts at shows. last tour, there was a shirt of the metronome and group of musicians from the cover of for clouds and tornadoes, and there was also (i believe) a shirt of julian's cloud headed person drawing. i know there were shirts at the holiday surprise show, but i didn't look at the merch table because i didn't have any extra cash on me.

i'd suggest checking ebay, but i've never seen one come up.

i would say, for the time being, either have your friend make one or do one yourself (individualized shirts are the best!), and then when there is another tour, post here asking if someone would buy one for you. i think there are some trustworthy folks on here who would be willing to do that. and i'm fairly certain other people have done that with some success as well.

Birds...The silent killer
05-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Those Music Tapes shirts are the best.

Rarn
05-12-2009, 09:38 PM
My green cloud-boy shirt is one of my favorite shirts in the world.

Yeah they have them at shows. I got mine at the Holiday Surprise Tour, and I think they had them for sale on the Music Tapes/Nana Grizol/Brian Dewan tour too. I'm not sure where else you could get them right now... Once the elephant6.com store is actually up and running (who knows when that will be haha), it would probably be the place.

beeftown
05-15-2009, 12:59 PM
My green cloud-boy shirt is one of my favorite shirts in the world.

Same here!

Yeah, keep an eye out whenever they finally get the merch section up on the E6 site.