PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

Knives,forks,etc.
03-29-2009, 07:15 PM
What the fuck music tapes? 1 of my friends told me about this band and I bought their CD but it sucks what a fuckin hippie am I right? Pretentious BS.
I mean OM was alright and shit but seriously what the fuck Music Tapes? This band SUCKS! nothin artistic bout it.

beeftown
03-29-2009, 07:21 PM
What the fuck Knives,forks,etc.? 1 of my friends told me about this guy and I read their thread but it sucks what a fuckin douche am I right? Ignorant BS. I mean Harnk was alright and shit but seriously what the fuck Knives,forks,etc.? This guy SUCKS! nothin intelligent bout it.

Knives,forks,etc.
03-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I feel sorry for you, you insignificant, pretentious, douche of a human
Julian Koster acts like he's compassionate and shit but really he just wants attention.

Akryllic Love
03-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Everyone please ignore this. This thread doesn't deserve to be replied to.

DaveKent
03-29-2009, 07:54 PM
everyone please ignore this. This thread doesn't deserve to be replied to.

paradox post

DaveKent
03-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Dammit, that should've been all-caps.

Akryllic Love
03-29-2009, 08:03 PM
yes, it should of.

TokyoSquid
03-29-2009, 08:04 PM
trolls just arent what they used to be, amirite? no creativity nowadays.

pomimimin
03-29-2009, 08:10 PM
I want to stab him with knifes,forks,etc.

Knives,forks,etc.
03-29-2009, 08:19 PM
out of the SKIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! out of theSKIEEEEEEE!!
WHAT HAVE WE LOST! TEN TALL CITIES!! SHOVE EM UP MY ASS.
Trolls dont need to be creative u middle-class subarban white kid douchebag!

TokyoSquid
03-29-2009, 08:33 PM
out of the SKIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! out of theSKIEEEEEEE!!
WHAT HAVE WE LOST! TEN TALL CITIES!! SHOVE EM UP MY ASS.
Trolls dont need to be creative u middle-class subarban white kid douchebag!

jokes on you. im lower-class rural. and no, trolls dont need to be creative.

but GOOD trolls, on the other hand...

alltomorrowsparties
03-29-2009, 09:36 PM
I feel sorry for you, you insignificant, pretentious, douche of a human
Julian Koster acts like he's compassionate and shit but really he just wants attention.

ahahaha. talking about wanting attention.

"gotta pay the troll toll to get into that boy's hole! gotta pay the troll toll to get in!"

GlowRightIntoYou
03-29-2009, 09:40 PM
"gotta pay the troll toll to get into that boy's hole! gotta pay the troll toll to get in!"

Hahaha, I love that show.

appalled i was
03-29-2009, 10:46 PM
have you guys heard of the SEX PISTOLS?

wilson
03-30-2009, 01:08 PM
There's no accounting for taste, I suppose.

SevenStar
03-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Pretty weak troll, if you ask me. There really isn't any excess of serious business to set aflame. Try finding some people who actually care/ aren't smart enough to see that obvious troll is so obvious, then cryfap as you bask in your own falsely perceived awesomeness.

Abel
03-31-2009, 12:15 PM
Troll or not, his is an opinion.

SevenStar
03-31-2009, 12:22 PM
Troll or not, his is an opinion.
True, and if it is his opinion, he's perfectly fine having it, I'm merely doubting the likelyhood that someone would hear a band they didn't like, and immediately set out on some vendetta to present their opinions to said band's fanbase.

LouisRiel
03-31-2009, 03:07 PM
this fails in two ways:

1) this is a troll

2) you're such a failure as a human being that you have to insult music people enjoy on the official messageboard.

either way it still fails.

GlowRightIntoYou
03-31-2009, 03:42 PM
Would you guys feel the same about this music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0

Would you defend that? The guy is just stating his opinion. I don't understand why anyone would listen to the garbage in the link I just posted (see thread "oh. my. god." in the Elephant 6 section, haha), and the person who started this thread doesn't understand why anyone would like The Music Tapes. Music is a matter of taste, don't get all hung up on it.

SevenStar
03-31-2009, 05:09 PM

Would you defend that? The guy is just stating his opinion. I don't understand why anyone would listen to the garbage in the link I just posted (see thread "oh. my. god." in the Elephant 6 section, haha), and the person who started this thread doesn't understand why anyone would like The Music Tapes. Music is a matter of taste, don't get all hung up on it.

I don't like that music...
therefore, I will forget it ever existed and listen to some Gerbils, but I really don't find the need to tell the band's fan base that I disapprove of it, and that's all I'm saying, I doubt it's his actual opinion, he's just trolling, and it could be both, but either way obvious troll is obvious.

Knives,forks,etc.
03-31-2009, 05:30 PM
I actually like the music tapes. This forum seemed kind of boring to me, so I tried to start a conversation. This isn't my only username.

TokyoSquid
03-31-2009, 05:35 PM

I understand what you are saying, but let my offer you this: personally, I don't enjoy this type of music, and yes, I would (and have) talked shit about this band before. However, it was only on this board, and not the "Official brokeNCIDE forum" (god help us if there actually is one of those.)

So, while it is his opinion, and he is entitled to it, I can understand why some (including myself) would call this a douchebag and continue to believe he is nothing more. Seeing that this is the official Music Tapes board, saying "the music tapes fucking suck ass LAWL" isn't going to fly.

It's like standing in front of the Veteran's Hospital downtown and screaming that the Holocaust was a lie.

TokyoSquid
03-31-2009, 05:36 PM
I actually like the music tapes. This forum seemed kind of boring to me, so I tried to start a conversation. This isn't my only username.

shit.

i feel like i wrote that last post for nothing.

post count +1

GlowRightIntoYou
03-31-2009, 08:27 PM
Hahaha, that's awesome. I GET IT. CAUSE OF THE AVATAR. Welcome back, good sir.

Also, I'm in the band Brokencyde, so your dislike for us saddens me greatly.

We're all big Music Tapes fans.

earthlingmortal
04-01-2009, 05:45 PM
actually i thought the brokencyde was kind of awesome and fun. there is nothing wrong with being silly on purpose

beeftown
04-01-2009, 06:51 PM
The thing is, I am almost certain that it wasn't on purpose.