PDA

View Full Version : New Tour Dates Posted

seandavidson
02-29-2004, 12:50 PM
Tour Dates for the upcoming Apples east coast tour is up on the site. They will be playing with the High Water Marks and Apollo Sunshine.

Sean

Brien
02-29-2004, 10:22 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you, sean!

:D :D :D :D

Weirdo1769
03-02-2004, 07:24 PM
ugh I was excited to see that AIS is playing a philly show then I saw that its at a 21+ show. Dammit. me and like 7 friends have been waiting for them to come around for a while

Vinnie
03-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Does anyone know the venue for the Columbus, OH show?

Thanks!

Little DiSH Z
03-07-2004, 08:29 PM
YES!

The one time i had the chance to see the Apples live, i was in Portland on a school trip (journalism convention) and my adviser wouldn't let us go.

That was ayear ago. this is now.

Thank you, Apples in Stereo, for playing near me.

I look forward to seeing y'all in Columbia.

oblio
03-10-2004, 06:41 AM
DAMN YOU TO FINALLY COME TO MONTREAL WHEN IM OUT OF TOWN

Brien
03-11-2004, 09:46 AM
For the 4/30 Boston, MA show, the site says the show will be at the Middle East, but Ticketmaster is selling tickets for TT's...was there a venue change?

theplustwo
03-25-2004, 07:07 AM
Dangit, no Wisconsin shows. :'(

pepe
03-25-2004, 11:45 AM
What part of Wisconsin are yo from?

el topo
03-25-2004, 04:37 PM
Hey, I live in Madison, WI. We could definitely use some Apples action up here.

pepe
03-25-2004, 06:19 PM
El Topo are you going to go to the John Vanderslice show April 9th? I have been a fan of his for aobut a year or so and I just saw him in Minneapolis a couple weeks ago and he was amazing, and one of the nicest people you'd want to meet.

el topo
03-26-2004, 10:10 AM
I saw John Vanderslice in Chicago with Beulah and he was very good. I won't be able to go to his WI show, sadly.

seandavidson
03-26-2004, 10:13 PM
Two new dates added. Chicago, IL and Terre Haute, IN.

Sean

moon
03-27-2004, 02:29 PM
i'll be at the new orleans, la show...

Kive
03-28-2004, 09:42 PM
I live in Terre Haute, 4 miles away from the college. The school isn't selling tickets to the public. i bought tickets to the columbia show thinking it was st. louis. st. louis is a good 2 and a half hour drive from here, but columbia is 4 and half hours. so my girlfriend and i have two tickets to the columbia show we can't go to and we can't get into the one in our own shit town. no one in town even knows who they are.

We've decided to wait around the school and hopefully we can get in with the band.

[Edited on 3-29-2004 by Kive]

[Edited on 3-30-2004 by Kive]

Kive
03-28-2004, 09:55 PM
or we'll seduce them, making them pass out in a hazy love sickness, then percieve to play as them, with mop tops and suits. heh ;)

hehehe, i get to see of montreal a week later for free. my friends sister's boyfriend is opening for them at the firehouse in north manchester indiana. all the shows there are free. if you live in indiana, i think their site is www.thefirehouse.net Xiu Xiu played their march 12, they do get great acts. and like i said, all the shows are free.

Hilarie
03-29-2004, 12:35 PM
Hey!
I'll make sure that you get into that show. My cousin is responsible for putting that on and it shouldn't be a problem. It makes me so mad when these shows get exclusive, or when they are not all ages!!
Talk to you soon!

Love,
Hilarie

Kive
03-29-2004, 02:04 PM
really?? whoa. that's awesome.

some of my friends, i think the other 4 of us devised a plan to get tickets through a friends parents who work there or through some students we know. I don't know if that will work though. We might need student IDs to do that.

If you need my info to get my name down, i'd owe you a ton. :D

AIM = flashlightornado

fashionsmashion
03-29-2004, 02:43 PM
as if i wasn't already in love with the apples...hilarie has just won my heart...

i can't wait to see you guys in terre haute

Weirdo1769
04-14-2004, 12:39 AM
anyone have anything to do with the Philly show at the Khyber? I'm so depressed that this show is 21+. me and about 5 friends love AIS. If I were only two years older. :(

Hilarie
04-14-2004, 07:36 AM
Hi.
Show up at load in.. usually 5-6pm, ask for me, Hilarie and I'll see if there is anything I can do. I'll give it my best shot.

Love,
Hilarie

Kive
04-14-2004, 02:33 PM
I was really surprized to see that you posted saying you would try to help me. It blows my mind that you would do that for me. I sent my columbia tickets to a guy that lives there and hopefully he can find someone who can use them. I talked to one of the students setting up the show and he said he'd try to get me on the guestlist under Hilarie if possible. I guess i won't know what's happening intil the day of the show. I'm hopping for the best.

Thank you Hilarie, My friend and i were psyched for about a week after we read that you'd try to help us. If i get to meet you later on i'd like to give you some money for gas (IT'S FAR TOO MUCH) or maybe bring some jones soda or give you some money for coffee later. heheh. i'm sure my friends would be estatic to take the apples out to one of our local haunts if you were so inclined. We're just kids in a bored town. heh.

Anyways, thank you more times over then i could ever say. Hope to see you in a little less then a month! : )

mrsaturn
04-15-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Hilarie
Hi.
Show up at load in.. usually 5-6pm, ask for me, Hilarie and I'll see if there is anything I can do. I'll give it my best shot.

Love,
Hilarie

Hi! I'm with Weirdo over there. We'll show up at load in, I'm Marko, he's Mike. Thanks a lot, we love you guys!

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by mrsaturn]

dhodges82
04-15-2004, 08:56 PM
I've talked with the coordinators of the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology show on May 7th and the public is invited to this show. There was a bit of concern over a large public attendance but I think we have those concerns under control. So, if you are in the Midwest area and want to attend the show at Rose-Hulman, you are welcome to attend. -Dave