PDA

View Full Version : burlington vermont stop

animalsanimals
12-05-2008, 07:14 PM
the caroling fun will make a stop at my house tomorrow night. burlington vermont guys. we are the only house on this stop of the magical xmas express.

anyone in upstate NY or VT interested..............

animalsanimals
12-06-2008, 04:05 PM
wait wait... we had a mix up. the ambassador mixed Bennington with Burlington.... mistakes happen :]

our stop may be tonight late late or tomorrow afternoon. i will pass info along when i get it, we are waiting on a phone call FROM JULIAN. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gf told me shes answering the phone, i wont argue.

grantly
12-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Hello,

Burlington will now actually be the 7th instead of the 8th. New London, which is currently the 7th, will now be the afternoon of the 8th. Boston is still on schedule for the night of the 8th.

Thanks and sorry for all the confusion!

DaveKent
12-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Haha, I think I heard some of the Bennington/Burlington confusion before they left for Oswego yesterday.

animalsanimals
12-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Hello,

Burlington will now actually be the 7th instead of the 8th. New London, which is currently the 7th, will now be the afternoon of the 8th. Boston is still on schedule for the night of the 8th.

Thanks and sorry for all the confusion!

hey grant!

so julian will be here tomorrow night 7-9pm? or afternoonish time? marcia and i just want to tell all our guests when to come...

thanks for the info :]

animalsanimals
12-07-2008, 01:39 PM
looks like tonight sometime between 8:15-10:15pm julian will be arriving. :]

animalsanimals
12-08-2008, 12:40 PM
one of the best nights, mornings of my life. julian, neil and rudolph arrived around 11pmish, played 6 songs and then we stayed up talking till like 2-3am or so. we just got back from breakfast and sent the guys off on their way. i couldn't bring myself to record it cause it was just so amazingly personal that i felt i shouldn't but ill show you guys the one picture i snapped last night when i have a chance to upload it...

animalsanimals
12-08-2008, 02:45 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/3093859460_a685d0ed72.jpg

thats the one.

does anyone know the name of the new song? its the first song he played at the popfest music tapes set. its called 'secret to snowing' on the boots but thats not what julian said it was named last night... I hope all you big Music Tapes fans got to experience this tour. truly magical memorable night/afternoon.

emmi_i
12-08-2008, 03:38 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/3093859460_a685d0ed72.jpg

thats the one.

does anyone know the name of the new song? its the first song he played at the popfest music tapes set. its called 'secret to snowing' on the boots but thats not what julian said it was named last night... I hope all you big Music Tapes fans got to experience this tour. truly magical memorable night/afternoon.

that's a nice photo :D glad they made it to you safely.

the new song is called Takeshi & Elijah... it might be my favorite music tapes song....

animalsanimals
12-08-2008, 03:45 PM
thanks! i love that you cant see anyones faces...everyone was like in their own world so.

thanks for the song title! i also agree this might be my most favie music tapes song yet. the melody is so amazingly beautiful.

fright_eyes
12-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Incredible. :)

loveminuszeroCB
12-09-2008, 07:06 PM
did he leave his bow behind in burlington somewhere? he lost it somewhere between your place and mine and badger was unable to sing. however, we helped him find a music shop on their directed path towards boston. anyone know how that went and if they were successful on their mission?

fright_eyes
12-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Oh no! That's awful. It's not here.