PDA

View Full Version : sad sad day

quixoticgoat
10-04-2008, 06:51 AM
my sister's external hard drive crapped out on her deleting her entire music collection (she burned a lot of albums she had before selling them on half.com) but right before i went to popfest i put about 85% of her collection on my ipod. so does anyone know how to get the mp3s off of the ipod and onto her external hard drive? i've tried googling it but i can't figure out the right combination of words to get what i'm looking for. help anyone? thank you so much!

lucyisabanana
10-04-2008, 07:54 AM
if you're using a mac i know there are some programs that could get the job done

http://www.fadingred.org/senuti/

quixoticgoat
10-04-2008, 08:29 AM
awesome. thank you so much! my sister has a mac so she'll be pleased. she was really upset because she's supposed to DJ for derby in dairyland and ya'll have given back her dream (thanks to i rule the school also.. who pmed me some stuff too).

I Rule The School
10-04-2008, 09:26 AM
awesome. thank you so much! my sister has a mac so she'll be pleased. she was really upset because she's supposed to DJ for derby in dairyland and ya'll have given back her dream (thanks to i rule the school also.. who pmed me some stuff too).

Good for your sister having a mac! :cool:
And you're welcome... Sometimes the Townhall doesn't let me post stuff... It's probably getting tired of me talking shit... :rolleyes:

stereopenguin
10-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Senuti saved most of my music collection. Unfortunately, at the time, my iPod wasn't big enough to encompass it all.

ggrisamore
10-04-2008, 11:04 AM
what kind of external hard drive was it?
so i know to stay away from that brand...

I Rule The School
10-04-2008, 11:25 AM
what kind of external hard drive was it?
so i know to stay away from that brand...

Speaking from experience, you just want an external hard drive with a fan. That's very important. What kills hard drives is usually the heat. It just melts the components after a while. And then you're fucked! :mad:

pinocchio
10-04-2008, 03:57 PM
"cock bananas" in google search