PDA

View Full Version : Age?

auxiliaryoctopus
02-17-2004, 10:35 AM
Does anyone have any idea how old Kevin is?

I realize that this is sort of a lame "tiger beat" question to ask, but I'm just curious how old he was when he really got going with music.

The_Kirk
02-17-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by auxiliaryoctopus
Does anyone have any idea how old Kevin is?

I realize that this is sort of a lame "tiger beat" question to ask, but I'm just curious how old he was when he really got going with music. i dunno ive wundered that my self??Mr. Claude robert how many years have you graced this earth with your presence???

opopopo
02-17-2004, 10:36 PM
i am entirely sure that the first diget of his age begins with '3'

the second number is equal to the amount of toes i have, minus the amount of freckles on the forearm of the bum who often harasses me at the train station.

though he's married, is it still okay for me to have a crush on him?

The_Kirk
02-17-2004, 10:44 PM
i'm sure that it's quite alrite to have crushes on maried men,women, seashells etc. i myself think im developing a slite crush on the freckled bum you speed of :):);)

opopopo
02-18-2004, 08:01 AM
thats great you have a crush on the bum! he's really a nice fellow. he continuously asks me to marry him, so if you would kindly sweep him off his feet (and thusly out of my hair) then everyone involved would be the peachiest of keenishness.

sigh, someday kevin barnes... someday....

The_Kirk
02-18-2004, 09:50 PM
i know it's selfish, but when i herd of the bums feeling for you, mine for him deminished..im teribly sorry