PDA

View Full Version : North Korea

Flowers
06-04-2008, 11:49 AM
watch this whole thing srsly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ6E3cShcVU

if you don't know much about north korea all i can say after seeing this is that its totally fucked in the craziest way i've ever scene

theaddingmachine
06-04-2008, 12:35 PM
http://www.vbs.tv/shows.php?show=1442318652&source=sc
episode 13 is my favorite.

jefferoo
06-04-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm a huge vbs addict. I've been trying to get a job with them for months!

theaddingmachine
06-04-2008, 08:25 PM
i'm an intern there! people like us gotta keep in TOUCH

VenusInFurs341
06-04-2008, 10:30 PM
I really liked that video, really interesting. This video made me really think about how I perceive America and my being American. Recently I have become more and more convinced that nationalism is a very dumb idea, and I really began to feel that the very idea of patriotism or feeling pride for one's country was completely ridiculous. However, after watching this downright scary video about the horrors committed everyday by the North Korean government I understand that maybe I should start appreciating the freedoms given to me by the government a little more. Although I think this country is completely backwards, and that the principles this country were founded on are ignored everyday, I do now see what happens when a government is not restricted by things like the U.S constitution. I guess I really am given freedoms that would be unheard of in places like North Korea.

geneautry
06-04-2008, 10:36 PM
ya i saw a special on nk on abc or something last year. it's fucked up that they have concentration camps in today's age. it hurts me so much that nothing is really being done to stop them, too. or how there's a genocide in darfur.

we don't have it that bad.
we could be zimbabwe.
now that would be bad.

Cnation
06-05-2008, 12:51 AM
I saw this thread this morning and watched the video. I came back on just a second ago, saw the top thread was called "North Korea" and thought "hey, that's odd, I just watched a documentary about north korea this morning..." Then it dawned on me. I feel smart.

pinocchio
06-05-2008, 09:09 PM
i;ve watched entire docs on just arirang (13) you should see the shit these children go through. i don't know why this is all still happening. where is the red cross. i wonder how much longer until these people are allowed freedom and to know there is even a world.

theaddingmachine
06-05-2008, 09:12 PM
awww, man. are any of them online? that shit is insane.

Code_J
06-06-2008, 12:45 AM
Oh wow. Thank you for this, that was brilliant.