PDA

View Full Version : found this while browsing through old threads

theaddingmachine
05-19-2008, 08:43 PM
http://web.archive.org/web/20010420235949/pub3.ezboard.com/felfpowertownhallthemusictapesforum.showMessage?to picID=201.topic

:)

theaddingmachine
05-19-2008, 08:46 PM
are these posters still on the townhall? these lists are making me feel warm.

thekingisdead
05-19-2008, 09:26 PM
oh, julian chocolate.

charrrddddd
05-19-2008, 10:52 PM
i can vouch for this one:

the greatest rolling hill in all the world: uphill, moss covered, and just around the bend from the Cliff House and the Museum Mechanique in San Francisco.

lou2ser
05-19-2008, 11:14 PM

the greatest rolling hill in all the world: uphill, moss covered, and just around the bend from the Cliff House and the Museum Mechanique in San Francisco.

Looking forward to seeing it this weekend.

radiowires
05-20-2008, 06:47 AM

Yes! I was just there a few months ago, and it's one of my favorite places from childhood.

Except the Museum Mechanique isn't there any more ... it's in Fisherman's Wharf. But I'm really glad it still survives. :)

radiowires
05-20-2008, 06:52 AM
I love that list and can vouch for many of them :) as can you, probably.
But specifically I'll vouch for this one

The buildings that came out of Antonio Goudi's imagination. (i don't know how to spell his name)
if you ever get to Barcelona, you shall see.

radiowires
05-20-2008, 06:59 AM
wow, this one too

the sight of downtown St. Cloud, MN mid-winter at dusk, white looking over the cathedral

what a great thread, thanks addingmachine!

Code_J
05-20-2008, 10:54 PM
Calvin and Hobbes: Little Joys of Life

1. Reading a new comic book.
2. Petting a happy dog.
3. Getting a letter in the mail.
4. Eating the marshmallows in hot chocolate.
5. Smiling when a big kid calls you a nasty name... and then punching his teeth straight down his ugly neck.

"You really pull the ol' heartstrings."
"Some of these I haven't personally experienced, sad to say."

lou2ser
05-26-2008, 09:53 PM

I caught 3 feet of air rolling down this hill this afternoon. Thanks again Chad for everything.