PDA

View Full Version : water curses

pinocchio
05-08-2008, 07:20 PM
i picked up the new ac ep and i don't know what to think. i love the first song. i really love it. however, the following 3 i can't get into. i have only listened to it through twice, but will they grow on me? i remember feeling this way about here comes the indian, and i ended up liking it all. but they are so slow and drawn out.

stompclapclap
05-08-2008, 07:25 PM
yeah i've had the ep for a while and i've only gotten obsessed with the title track. the other songs are aight but not catchy

Mutineer
05-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I kind of don't like them at all.

DrPanda97
05-08-2008, 07:58 PM
You guys are crazy. Sea Lion is probably the prettiest song I've heard all year. And Street Flash is so intense when he starts screaming "Is it still aliiiiiiiiiiive". The vocals of Street Flash is so crazy, especially when it gets all distorted. Haha you guys should smoke and then listen to the CD ;)

I recommend you guys go to http://lyricalcollective.wikispaces.com/2008WaterCursesEP
and read the lyrics to the songs.

pinocchio
05-08-2008, 08:14 PM
dr panda, i do like street flash, but i get so bored with the rest 2 minutes in. and i was quite high when listening once.

by the way, do you know what ever happened to the collected animals forum. one day i went there and it was just gone

rogersbowne
05-08-2008, 08:19 PM
the album got bumped to june 3rd i heard

Tell It To The Mountain
05-09-2008, 02:06 PM
dr panda, i do like street flash, but i get so bored with the rest 2 minutes in. and i was quite high when listening once.

by the way, do you know what ever happened to the collected animals forum. one day i went there and it was just gone

animalcollectin.6.forumer.com
rerz just kind of shut the old one down without any notice at all.

olivia
05-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Really? It's bumming awesome.

Although, I didn't like Strawberry Jam at first. :\

Harnk
05-09-2008, 03:37 PM
i picked up the new ac ep and i don't know what to think. i love the first song. i really love it. however, the following 3 i can't get into. i have only listened to it through twice, but will they grow on me? i remember feeling this way about here comes the indian, and i ended up liking it all. but they are so slow and drawn out.

ive always been hot and cold with them...

strange band.