PDA

View Full Version : last night i dreamt

theaddingmachine
03-16-2008, 11:17 AM
that orbitinghumancircus was updated and there was a new mission for everyone. we had to meet julian at six flags great adventure. he was waiting for us, saw in hand, on a roller coaster. nobody else was in the park. i don't know how he managed to buy out the entire place for a day, but a great time was had by all.

Code_J
03-16-2008, 06:59 PM
except that actually happened like last week. we went on great america scream machine and saw one of the shows at the dolphin discovery sea world thing. julian got us all to come up after the show and pet one of the seals - they actually have really neat skin! later we went out for a drink in downtown jackson, and he had a van and we all drove to philly and crashed at a best western there. he let us listen to his mixtapes he had made earlier this year - it was pretty fun.

wilson
03-19-2008, 08:21 AM
Take care with your speculations! It may be that none of this is too far off from the truth.

Harnk
03-19-2008, 06:30 PM
except that actually happened like last week. we went on great america scream machine and saw one of the shows at the dolphin discovery sea world thing. julian got us all to come up after the show and pet one of the seals - they actually have really neat skin! later we went out for a drink in downtown jackson, and he had a van and we all drove to philly and crashed at a best western there. he let us listen to his mixtapes he had made earlier this year - it was pretty fun.

you and addingmachine are creepy peeps.

theaddingmachine
03-20-2008, 12:22 AM
:(

pinocchio
03-26-2008, 10:29 PM
great adventure is the best six flags

Abel
03-26-2008, 11:13 PM
I live three miles away from it in New Egypt. Let me know if you need a place to crash.