PDA

View Full Version : Got arrested

VenusInFurs341
01-31-2008, 03:55 PM
For possesion of cannabis and alcoholic beverages...

Shiny
01-31-2008, 04:17 PM
Ron Paul '08

Gin And Jews
01-31-2008, 05:02 PM
oh that's rough. you're under 21 i'm assuming? how did the cop find it? like did he search you/your car or did you just admit it. also, how much pot did you have?

VenusInFurs341
01-31-2008, 05:22 PM
Well today I was feeling like shit so me and some friends decided to go home for a short stint during our free periods (which meant we had like 2 hours for doing stuff). We ended up deciding that we wanted some pot and so we called up a dealer and got a quad of some seroiusly chronic stuff. So we smoked this stuff and I returned to school very unawares that I reeked of marijuana. One of the school security guards smelled the smoke and took me to the deans where they proceeded to search me, my backpack, my car and my lockers. They found the recently purchased weed and then two empty bottles of beer that I had no idea were in my car (it was probably my friends'). I now have 8 in school supsensions and two 1,000 dollar fines, but my attorney believes he can get me off of the alcohol one because there was no alcohol in the bottles and also he can get me off the weed one, not quite sure how yet tho.

Musicalfusion
01-31-2008, 05:24 PM
so I think the moral here kids is:

Dont do pot, and come back to school. Once you start screaming NMH songs at the top of your lungs, people start to notice

Mutineer
01-31-2008, 05:40 PM
I can totally imagine some dude running down the halls of a school screaming

"TWO HEADED AAAAAAAAAAAHBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAA AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

gymp
01-31-2008, 05:50 PM
to get off of the beer cans you were simply cleaning up trash or something from the side of the road.

at my school kids just "go to the bathroom" but instead drive away for half an hour…

that's a harsh fine, i had some friends who got in trouble, but they were 15 i think so it wasn't as bad. they just got tested once a month for 6 months and i think that was it.

jefferoo
01-31-2008, 06:04 PM

LOL! my hero! I've always wanted to do that. you have mad props from this hooligan.

mikehattem
01-31-2008, 06:26 PM
so I think the moral here kids is:

Dont do pot, and come back to school.

No, the moral is don't bring the weed to school with you when you know there are security guards there. If you had just left it at home they would've had no legal recourse whatsoever. They might have suspended you but they couldn't have called the cops (that is if you had left the beer behind as well). My brother got arrested for weed last year by getting pulled over and his lawyer got him off (and not a great lawyer either). He would have to argue that the Dean or whoever had no right to search your bag. If they found it through illegal means you would get off... I don't know what the rules are for teachers or principals being able to search students property. If it was the cops and they smelled it and searched you then you'd pretty much be screwed but this way you might have a chance. But if you're under 18 it should just be some probation and a fine and if you complete it they wipe it out... but they will drug test you so you would have to quit smoking for a while and that sucks. Either way, i feel for you man. Let us know what happens.

antonyrocks01
01-31-2008, 06:31 PM
Kinda Funny! I almost got busted today for the exact reason :cool:

plex
01-31-2008, 06:42 PM
when i get drunk i play every nmh/ apples song i know and cry while i'll do it until
A) I barf
B) I pass out
C) I decide i need to drink more...

Gin And Jews
01-31-2008, 10:10 PM
when i get drunk i play every nmh/ apples song i know and cry while i'll do it until
A) I barf
B) I pass out
C) I decide i need to drink more...

is that really the kind of thing you want people to know?

as for you venus i'm sorry but yeah, don't bring pot to school. especially a quad. i don't know how much of it you smoked but you probably lost a good amount of money on the weed alone. also good luck with the lawyer but in my experiences with the court system the lawyer costs a lot of money. and though he may rid you of charges that usually means you have to pay the court even more money. but if you're college bound i'd say it's worth it because if you have any drug charge at all on your record you're automatically denied federal aid. good luck man

305MURDERFOREN666
02-01-2008, 01:33 AM
if you can afford a lawyer you'll probably get off. about a year ago i was involved in a serious car accident under the influence of alcohol and a couple illegal substances. i was lucky enough to get away without any repercussions (legal at least).

learn from your mistake. it's pretty retarded to be carrying that much weed at any time. you might also want to smoke a cigarette before you return to school after blazing.

Harnk
02-01-2008, 05:33 AM

this made my day

pinocchio
02-01-2008, 06:28 AM
what the fuck is a quad? is everything that different in highschool now? is that like a quarter?

also... yeah being high in school is one thing. but don't bring the pot back with you ya dummy. then you have to act not high and what is the point. i love being high and having no drugs around. it's like a ticket to nonpunishable goofiness. i guess these are things you learn in time.

Gotham
02-01-2008, 07:25 AM
if you're a white male of privilege, you're fine.

jefferoo
02-01-2008, 09:11 AM
also... yeah being high in school is one thing. but don't bring the pot back with you ya dummy. then you have to act not high and what is the point. i love being high and having no drugs around. it's like a ticket to nonpunishable goofiness. i guess these are things you learn in time.

it's true. next time, drop acid in school. they'll never know.

VenusInFurs341
02-01-2008, 10:01 AM
it's true. next time, drop acid in school. they'll never know.
One time some kid put acid in one of our dean's coffee and they had to take him to the hospital. Also...SNOW DAY!

quixoticgoat
02-01-2008, 10:14 AM
apparently someone put acid in my 7th grade teachers coffee once and she got naked and picked flowers all day. ::shrugs:: i have no idea if thats true or not.

pinocchio
02-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Haha! There is no way that's true. A teacher would never just leave school and go pick flowers naked all day... no matter how high. I think if you weren't planning on tripping and did, you would simply freak the fuck out, not enjoy it.

This is true, however. In highschool, somebody dropped acid in this kid Marc Nevins' snapple. He was running around the lunchroom, then completely blacked out, and was ultimately taken to the hospital. His parents sued somebody...

Gotham
02-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Ya guys ever see Detroit Rock City?

word.

Gin And Jews
02-01-2008, 01:02 PM
apparently someone put acid in my 7th grade teachers coffee once and she got naked and picked flowers all day. ::shrugs:: i have no idea if thats true or not.

i highly doubt that actually happened despite what a great story that would be to tell. heat destroys acid so i could only imagine if it happened it was a mild trip. but then again if she really just hated her job and was also a practicing nudist and botanist this could be true. and if it is, i think her and i need to party.

quixoticgoat
02-01-2008, 01:21 PM
i just looked up to see if she was still working at that school. she isnt anymore. she was one crazy lady. for real. one of the strangest teachers i ever had.

eggcup
02-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm not against dropping acid, but i could not think of anything worse then tricking someone into it. Acid is a tough drug to take without consent.

tackledspoon
02-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Why on Earth did you bring it back to school with you? Most of my friends got stoned before/during school, but they always stashed the pot at home or at least in the glovebox before entering the building. It's already been said, but there's nothing like being stoned without any weed on your person. You can act as goofy as you'd like and no authority figure can touch you.

jefferoo
02-02-2008, 08:51 AM
that is why acid in school makes more sense. no odor and no evidence.

DateGrapes
02-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Acid is that shit in Alien that ate through most of the floors of the ship, almost killing the entire crew. Why anybody would want it in their coffee is beyond me!

BigBlackSmoke
02-02-2008, 01:52 PM
they've really upped the security at my school this past semester..but now with all of the smoking cuts being guarded, people just smoke in really obvious places.

VenusInFurs341
02-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Remember when I said it was just a fine, I lied...1 year in prison if I lose, court supervision if I win

tackledspoon
02-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Remember when I said it was just a fine, I lied...1 year in prison if I lose, court supervision if I win

If you have a decent lawyer and this is your first offense, you'll almost definitely get the latter, which is actually not as bad as it sounds. Things may be different because you brought it to school, but when my friend got busted for posession and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of a controlled substance, she managed to get off with court supervision. Just be prepared to quit smoking weed for a while.

Gin And Jews
02-02-2008, 04:11 PM
yeah as long as you have a lawyer you don't really have anything to worry about. you'll probably have to pay fines and go to something like a few risk education classes. it really sucks and costs a lot of money but lawyers usually get you out of jail time and often the offense doesn't even show up on your record as long as you don't get caught again while on court supervision. good luck man.

Gin And Jews
02-02-2008, 04:12 PM
also, is it just a possession charge or did you get intent to distribute?

tackledspoon
02-02-2008, 05:33 PM
yeah as long as you have a lawyer you don't really have anything to worry about. you'll probably have to pay fines and go to something like a few risk education classes. it really sucks and costs a lot of money but lawyers usually get you out of jail time and often the offense doesn't even show up on your record as long as you don't get caught again while on court supervision. good luck man.
It's true. Instead of getting probation and over $1000 in fines/fees, plus four points on my license, I got a $130 fine and two points for passing a schoolbus. The fact that I never actually passed a schoolbus and was really just driving carelessly NEAR a schoolbus also helped get the charges reduced.

gymp
02-02-2008, 08:18 PM
how old are you?

tackledspoon
02-02-2008, 09:47 PM
how old are you?

VenusInFurs341
02-02-2008, 10:21 PM
haha 17

BigBlackSmoke
02-03-2008, 12:00 PM
venus, I just want to say that I feel your pain. I got in a big mess 2 years back with some theft charges, but it all worked out in the end. best of luck.

gwilym
02-08-2008, 09:02 AM
So are you in Jail yet?

VenusInFurs341
02-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Well the court isnt' hearing my case until like June, im out on bond right now, sooo we'll just wait and see

mikehattem
02-10-2008, 02:30 PM
VIF, the main thing you can do is get a decent lawyer. Preferably one that deals with court or judge in your town/county often. You can't imagine the difference it makes. Being 17 helps you big time too. My brother got charged with distribution when he was like 19 and he did 5 years probation (with piss tests) and paid a fine. I don't know what state you're in. This was in NJ and they can be hard asses on that kind of stuff. They might make you do an outpatient drug program or something. Whatever they offer you to have it not go on your record (i.e. complete this program and we'll dismiss the charges or what they call an ACD - adjournment in contemplation of dismissal) DO IT!!! The government can deny you financial aid for college if you have certain drug convictions. Best of luck man. I imagine it happens to most of us at some point or other. Consider yourself lucky it was now and not a year from now when they could be a bit rougher on you.

VenusInFurs341
03-03-2008, 07:10 PM
My hearings tommorow, LETS DO THIS!

gymp
03-03-2008, 07:39 PM
If the beer can is relevant, you picked it up off the side of the road to help save the environment.

good luck

Gin And Jews
03-03-2008, 10:50 PM
you said you're from chicago right? are you in cook county or a suburb? i really hope this wasn't in dupage. that's where i live/d. they're assholes, especially with shit like possession b/c what could be worse for society than a teenager wanting to watch kung-fu and eat cheez-its?

VenusInFurs341
03-04-2008, 10:13 AM
you said you're from chicago right? are you in cook county or a suburb? i really hope this wasn't in dupage. that's where i live/d. they're assholes, especially with shit like possession b/c what could be worse for society than a teenager wanting to watch kung-fu and eat cheez-its?

haha I live in lake county, apparently they are huge douchebags when it comes to this stuff, but my alcohol charges got dismissed and I got just 6 months court supervision, its times like this I am glad that I am a white rich teenager from the suburbs.