PDA

View Full Version : Twin Peaks

The0wlsgo
01-07-2008, 03:49 PM
i know i havent posted here in quite a while but things happen
anyway
has anyone watched Twin Peaks that show David Lynch did allot of work on in the 90s
because ive been watching it lately and im 10 episodes away from the end and this show is great
i mean it has lost alittle something lately but overall its amazing and is incredibly hard to pull yourself away from
i <3 david lynch

stompclapclap
01-07-2008, 04:37 PM
one of my housemates is addicted to it

funeralpudding
01-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Did you see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

pinocchio
01-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Bob Loblaw lobs law bomb.. oh wait

jefferoo
01-08-2008, 11:26 AM
I got the new box set. Great show. Second season gets REALLY corny, though.

BrainDamege
04-14-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm pilot and two episodes in.... its not even as good as sliders.

There's one tune that's kind of jazzy with finger snaps on the up beat (I can't recall 100% right now but fairly certain its the up) and I like to do the finger snaps with the song. When the main tune comes on I like to conduct it because I know when the theme will play.

I hope that actress for Laura Palmer cashed out because she hardly acted its all just photo rights. I'd be like... I need $350 whenever you show that picture of me. On top of residuals.

Ray Baltimore
04-14-2014, 05:40 PM

There's one tune that's kind of jazzy with finger snaps on the up beat (I can't recall 100% right now but fairly certain its the up) and I like to do the finger snaps with the song. When the main tune comes on I like to conduct it because I know when the theme will play.

I hope that actress for Laura Palmer cashed out because she hardly acted its all just photo rights. I'd be like... I need $350 whenever you show that picture of me. On top of residuals.

You will see Laura Palmer's actress again shortly...

I like Twin Peaks so much ...

I can understand reasons of why the second season may be ehhh but they should never have revealed the murderer I think. It wasn't really needed for the show they had going.

soniclovenoize
04-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Oh shit wow, I was just watching the Pilot yesterday, as I'm on a Lynch kick right now (just ordered Inland Empire on DVD from amazon.com, should arrive tomorrow).

I plan to make an alternate cut of the entire Twin Peaks series that excludes every sublopt and sidestory that does not deal with Laura Palmer (goodbye Jodie, goodby Nadine). I'm assuming it'll cut the first season down by 1/3 and the second by 1/2.

She's actually a pretty great actress. You'll see Laura in flashbacks, and then the movie (if you get that far) is like a prequel, the final days of Laura Palmer so you see her for the whole movie.

Oh also a character is eventually introduced as Laura Palmer's twin cousin, also played by the same actress. So yeah, you'll see her.

Abel
04-14-2014, 06:46 PM
The fuck? Jodie and Nadine are good. All you need to cut is James and Donna making googly eyes at each other and James' boring out-of-town subplot. And cut the episode in the middle of the second season where they explain everything somehow. If you can figure out a way to cut that without screwing up the story, it'd be golden.

mandalore
04-14-2014, 07:04 PM
Twin Peaks is ace

soniclovenoize
04-14-2014, 07:19 PM
The fuck? Jodie and Nadine are good. All you need to cut is James and Donna making googly eyes at each other and James' boring out-of-town subplot. And cut the episode in the middle of the second season where they explain everything somehow. If you can figure out a way to cut that without screwing up the story, it'd be golden.

Yeah, the James subplot with the wife will be gone. I don't mind Donna's thing because it's directly related to Laura's locket.

Fuck Josie. Fuck Catherine. Both of them can go away immediately. Every time I even saw the sawmill I wanted to skip the chapter. I also didn't give a shit who Lucy's baby-daddy was.

I will say this though, that the effect of cutting all these characters' subplots out will be that the characters are just briefly introduced and then might just inexplicably appear later with an implied backstory, causing confusion for the viewer--just like any other David Lynch film!

doctorSchwindel
04-14-2014, 08:02 PM
how's Annie?

BrainDamege
04-15-2014, 11:35 AM
I say podunk 3 times each episode. It makes me feel better about myself.

Yes I've seen her cousin several times.. couldn't tell it was her, that's good acting.

I don't know you guys, its kind of drawn out sometimes.

But honestly, between you and me, the show scares me. I watched an episode and was all paranoid in the shower after.

EarthlyCitizen
04-15-2014, 12:51 PM
A theater in my town is putting together a replica of the Black Lodge in one of their rooms. So far all they have is the floor, curtains, and lamps. It's already really awesome. It's fun for taking photos or just hanging out.

Mr.Cool
04-15-2014, 01:31 PM
I can't listen to Mount Eerie anymore after watching this show because now I know that all Elverum's doing is his own extra boring take on the TP soundtrack. Over and over again.

Good show though, liked the movie too.

David_R._Gross
04-15-2014, 11:27 PM
I like your insights sonic. If my points have any validity, then

"I will say this though, that the effect of cutting all these characters' subplots out will be that the characters are just briefly introduced and then might just inexplicably appear later with an implied backstory, causing confusion for the viewer--just like any other David Lynch film!"

contain revaluation.

All I have is netfix for tv. I blazed through twin peaks in no time. First season, after it grew on me a couple episodes, was some of the best television I ever watched. And like its been mentioned, the second season gets "campy." That was annoying, but not disappointing. To me, the early part of the show seemed like a tongue in cheek self portrait for Lynch. Maybe because the show was pitched to the mainstream and that was his way of being "accessible." The first season was subtle, witty, and still dark without draging the casual audience completely through the abyss.

The second season became a musical chairs of writing and directing credits. Maybe they knew early that the show would be canceled, and corporate forced their personnel into the creative flux because too much funding and energy was already in it. I don't know for sure, but it seemed like everyone in the second season was trying to hard to make it "Lynch." Ultimately the show became a satire of itself. Lynch directed the last episode though and it showed. The scene in the actual black lounge, and the ending mirror scene turned the tables right back to me. It was like Lynch was saying don't worry I didn't go any where (his extended cameos where just a facade. Hard of hearing boss....come on.)

Anyways, if any of you get through Twin Peaks and you are itching for a fix, cross reference X-files with twin peaks. X-files is everything Twin Peaks should have been.

Abel
04-16-2014, 05:56 AM
Yeah, I loved the last episode. And the movie.

The X-Files is great and shares some of the same quirks as Twin Peaks, but without a solid plot running through, it's really not the same thing. The Mytharc is not a plot, it's a goddamn mess that makes no sense. The last episode of The X-Files is the worst series finale I can think of, because they try so hard to make everything cohesive and fail miserably.

BrainDamege
04-16-2014, 09:08 AM
The fucking actress who is the department stores daughter is very beautiful but she can't fucking stand up straight and its not artistic its just distracting... Totally takes away from the character. Over the top quirks don't automatically bring the character to life. And when Laura Palmer talks I swear I'm going to punch the TV screen. I can't stand it when females talk with a baby voice in regular conversation. I had a friend who would act like that in middle school and everyone hated it. EVERYONE!!!

I'm glad I got that off my chest. I just like the music with the scenes. I thought the corner was funny in a jerky kind of way. Lame about him filing the report but still. man has skills.

I'm having issues with keeping track of who's sleeping with who, who is sleeping with who. Its like everyone is having an affair with everyone.

BrainDamege
04-16-2014, 09:10 AM
Anyways, if any of you get through Twin Peaks and you are itching for a fix, cross reference X-files with twin peaks. X-files is everything Twin Peaks should have been.
NAW!!! Watch Sliders its not bad at all! Except the last episodes get pretty dumb.

BrainDamege
04-22-2014, 12:55 PM
I'm half way through the first episode of the second season... During the FBI guys monologue I was able to ask "how does this help the plot?" and "how is this helping things moooove along?" during pauses.

I like the charm of the show, but there is too much going on to develop any characters. Oh yeah and Laura's best friend is all bad ass now... okay... good job... I'm totally believing that (!!!). The actress is good but... writing.

I'm very interested to see how the writers try to patch things up and get better ratings.... or not!!!!

soniclovenoize
04-22-2014, 05:16 PM
Remember that they were trying to make a drama series with continuing plotlines to keep the show going and keep viewer interest, so they're going to do that.

But ALSO remember this show was cancelled after Season Two, and Twin Peaks is infamous for having like the most frustrating cliffhanger in history.

surrealistnightmare
04-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Shit I can't believe I just saw this thread. I finished Twin Peaks about a month ago and the series finale was just fucking insane.

I think Season 2 was pretty good overall, as good if not better than season 1. Like there's a portion where it gets drawn on for a few episodes, and then picks back up again. The "It's happening again" scene with the giant was crazy. I loved it. The finale made me feel like my life had changed but nothing really did.

The reason why the murder reveal feels so forced in there is because it was. During the filming of the first couple of episodes of Season 2, Lynch was pressured into revealing the murderer to end that plotline (He apparently never wanted the murder to be solved). The ratings dropped in the Second Season, leading to its cancellation. Season 3 was supposed to be
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS: focused around Officer Briggs entering the Black Lodge to save Cooper.

I thought some of the side-stories were entertaining, they added some humor to the show. I thought Season 2 Ben was hilarious while I hated him in Season 1. Sometimes the acting was straight up bad though. Fuck Andy, Lucy, Dick, Donna, and James though. Such shitheads.

I'm like 20 minutes into Fire Walk With Me and i really want to like it but I can't. Maybe it'll pick up once it moves on from Theresa Banks.

soniclovenoize
04-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Oh is this your first time watching it? Don't expect another episode of Twin Peaks at all; many characters never even made it to the final cut of the film. it focuses solely on the last days of Laura Palmer, as well as the Theresa Banks thing as you see. it's more like a typical David Lynch film, there's no humor in it at all.

It explains who The Man From The Other Place is and what the deal is with creamed corn.

surrealistnightmare
04-23-2014, 01:55 PM
I heard there was also a follow up on Cooper briefly? I sure hope so. Because that was so sad. And yeah, I've read that it takes out all the quirky humor of Twin Peaks. It was originally going to be 5 hours long with a few side stories involving the minor characters, but he cut all the fun/side scenes out to shorten it

soniclovenoize
04-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Don't get your hopes up about Cooper....

Ray Baltimore
04-23-2014, 04:55 PM
I really liked the and hated the finale, because it was so much at once. It really shows Cooper's character, risking it all to save this small town and his new love, as well as just being a total what the fuck when the bank explodes. Jesus I love and hate that ending.

Abel
04-23-2014, 05:13 PM
I loved the last episode, and I love Fire Walk With Me.

soniclovenoize
04-23-2014, 05:27 PM
I will say I saw Fire Walk With me before the series, so I was used to being confused and not knowing at all wtf was going on.

Speaking of "wtf", anyone seen Inland Empire? Just finished my 2nd viewing last night.

Abel
04-23-2014, 06:41 PM
Inland Empire is great. I think I felt that it was his best film the last time I saw it. I think it relies heavily on the framework laid by Mulholland Drive.

soniclovenoize
04-23-2014, 08:48 PM
Yeah it's very similar to that, but I'm not sure how it's logistically supposed to work... So the character herself was the real person, imagining herself as an actor playing herself to sort of disconnect? Then it becomes problematic because there seems to be two versions of her "real" character, Which is real? Is anything real?!?!

I mean Mulholland Drive, you had clear points where reality begins and ends. In Inland Empire, if you try to attempt to use Mulholland Drive's framework, the "reality" section has no continuity.

Akryllic Love
04-23-2014, 09:30 PM
where am i

Abel
04-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Yeah it's very similar to that, but I'm not sure how it's logistically supposed to work... So the character herself was the real person, imagining herself as an actor playing herself to sort of disconnect? Then it becomes problematic because there seems to be two versions of her "real" character, Which is real? Is anything real?!?!

I mean Mulholland Drive, you had clear points where reality begins and ends. In Inland Empire, if you try to attempt to use Mulholland Drive's framework, the "reality" section has no continuity.I don't think it's supposed to have total continuity. There are symbols that invoke feelings, that's all. I don't remember Mulholland Drive having complete continuity, either. It definitely leaves some questions unanswered because the analogue to reality has some components that don't seem to align with anything.

soniclovenoize
04-24-2014, 06:48 AM
Was watching the deleted scenes from Inland Empire last night... It makes more sense! Sort of.

mirk
04-24-2014, 08:33 AM
I don't think it's supposed to have total continuity. There are symbols that invoke feelings, that's all. I don't remember Mulholland Drive having complete continuity, either. It definitely leaves some questions unanswered because the analogue to reality has some components that don't seem to align with anything.

On the one hand, I don't think the point is to be able to square everything with "reality," but I do think all the details in Mulholland Drive can be squared without really stretching anything.

soniclovenoize
04-24-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm with mirk here.

Lynch has a common motif throughout his films (which is surprisingly absent from Inland Empire [unless I missed it]) in which there is a supernatural figure who becomes an agent of change, and often this character's arrival is signaled by a flux of electricity or light or static (a symbol for supernatural activity).

These sort of figures would be The Mystery Man from Lost Highway, The Lodge Inhabitants from Twin Peaks, The Man Behind The Diner and The Cowboy from Mulholland Drive, The Man in the Planet and The Lady In The Radiator in Eraserhead and the Good Witch in Wild At Heart. Sometimes these characters are a spectral embodiment of another character's emotions (The Lady In The Radiator is the embodiment of Henry's fear; The Mystery Man is an embodiment of Fred's pride and jealousy).

Note that there seems to be no characters like this in Elephant Man and Blue Velvet because they are rooted in reality; Dune is also an exception since it's rooted to the novel.

Apparently, Inland Empire's The Phantom is this type of character, he is either a physical embodiment of Nikki/Sue's emotions, or he is a supernatural "agent of change", but I can't seem to identify the relationship here because they rarely have any scenes together. But I will say The Rabbits seem to go along with the flux of electricity, so maybe they are the "agents of change" here...

I'm starting to believe that Inland Empire is designed like Mulholland Drive, but goes a second layer deeper. As in Sue The Prostitute idealizes herself as Sue The Housewife in flashbacks, who idealizes herself as Nikki The Actress portraying herself as a character. Two levels of escape. Then The Rabbits are the "agents of change" for Nikki -> Sue, and The Phantom is the "agent of change" for Housewife Sue -> Prostitute Sue.

soniclovenoize
04-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Oh shit I just figured out Inland Empire.

Fuck.

Abel
04-24-2014, 11:46 AM
On the one hand, I don't think the point is to be able to square everything with "reality," but I do think all the details in Mulholland Drive can be squared without really stretching anything.Okay. Haven't seen it since it came out, so I don't know.

BrainDamege
04-24-2014, 02:21 PM
I really don't see how revealing the killers identity made the show worse... It's not like we know who that Indian guy is... kind of wak though. I do like that now its about tracking him down.

I have come to think... there's a lot of crying on this show and not enough tears.

Damn this guy did a show about the IE... probably not the God forsaken inland empire that is about 5-6 hours away from the beach and LA... Does he have a thing for places like that off the grid???

surrealistnightmare
04-24-2014, 03:51 PM
The difference between old Donna and new Donna in the movie is ridiculous.

surrealistnightmare
04-24-2014, 05:01 PM
There are SO MANY breasts in this movie omg

soniclovenoize
04-24-2014, 06:08 PM
Damn this guy did a show about the IE... probably not the God forsaken inland empire that is about 5-6 hours away from the beach and LA... Does he have a thing for places like that off the grid???

The movie Inland Empire is not actualy about Inland Empire.

No one knows wtf it's about!

Old Donna was Serleena from Men In Black 2!!

http://media2.theranking.com/card/177909/image/b3d6544683b42cfac215031c37fc6a49/resize_image.jpg

surrealistnightmare
04-24-2014, 06:14 PM
Honestly I feel really underwhelmed by the movie. There were a lot of spots that felt like awkward/bad acting, and while a few things that you already know are explained, nothing really ground-breaking.

surrealistnightmare
04-24-2014, 06:16 PM
old donna was serleena from men in black 2!!

http://media2.theranking.com/card/177909/image/b3d6544683b42cfac215031c37fc6a49/resize_image.jpg

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

soniclovenoize
04-25-2014, 06:39 AM
There were a lot of spots that felt like awkward/bad acting

I really believe this is a stylistic choice by David Lynch, as in he instructs his actors to be bad, or just intentionally finds bad ones. it's literally in every movie of his, and it adds to the surrealism and mockery of everyday suburban existence, etc.

Abel
04-25-2014, 07:49 AM
The awkwardness is the best part.

surrealistnightmare
04-25-2014, 12:28 PM
I guess I just couldn't get into it. It just felt like long stretches of nothing with some boobs in between

soniclovenoize
04-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Well those are the best kinds of nothing.

BrainDamege
04-27-2014, 02:33 PM
The scene when Laura's father admits to killing one of her killers, OH!!! I cried, I applauded afterwards, I was moved. His eyes fill to the brim with tears and on cue they stream down like a freaking river. Wonderful. I've actually found that a lot of these actors can sing well too... not Laura's secret boyfriend though. That scene was fucking stupid. When Laura's best friend and cousin are singing back up... on the floor. And her secret boyfriend is all hunched over the mike... Yeah I'm totally into this (!!!).

I read in a management advice letter I get on Mondays, if your watching something on tv and you feel like its kind of dumb it probably is. So watch something more stimulating. But I like the show, there's just too much going on and not very good character development at all. Too many characters and I don't even know everyone's name. The saw mill Asian woman owner and everything around that is a complete waste of time. I can't believe someone didn't read the script and say "you guys get back in that writer's room and don't come out until you have something that isn't going to jerk me, the audience, and our endorsers around.... and cast a new sheriff that guy has the beadiest eyes I've seen that's not going to fly on camera!!!"

But the good moments, I love when the guy who was having an affair with the woman who owns the dinner before her felon husband got release from jail (see there is way too much sleeping around to keep track of... how is genital warts or some other STI not in the plot line???) is telling the sheriff about how he shot out his wife's eye by accident... I LOVE LOVE the coroners reactions. GREAT acting!!!! I want to see him again, in something else maybe. I love him.

BrainDamege
04-27-2014, 02:36 PM
I really believe this is a stylistic choice by David Lynch, as in he instructs his actors to be bad, or just intentionally finds bad ones. it's literally in every movie of his, and it adds to the surrealism and mockery of everyday suburban existence, etc.

They're not in the suburbs though they're in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Haven't you been to Washington???

surrealistnightmare
04-27-2014, 03:39 PM
That scene was fucking stupid. When Laura's best friend and cousin are singing back up... on the floor. And her secret boyfriend is all hunched over the mike... Yeah I'm totally into this (!!!).
That scene just made me laugh. It was so stupid. James' voice was actually David Lynch's, apparently. Which just makes it more confusing

soniclovenoize
04-28-2014, 10:17 AM
They're not in the suburbs though they're in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Haven't you been to Washington???

I'm speaking generally about all of his films.

BrainDamege
04-28-2014, 01:12 PM
The awkwardness is the best part.

It's the best part to get up and use the restroom or stretch out on the floor or grab some cold water or pack a bowl.

soo... this "bob" character is like a demon who possess people then makes them kill others and leaves them right before they die???

It seems like the show stopped focusing on catching the killer and now its about the investigation about Coopers investigation??? Right now they were out camping and I think Cooper lost some friends he was camping with.

It helps a lot to watch the show and have on the back of your mind there will be frustrating cliffhangers. Thanks Sonic I like it better when I think about that. Makes it easier to enjoy.

soniclovenoize
04-28-2014, 01:41 PM
soo... this "bob" character is like a demon who possess people then makes them kill others and leaves them right before they die???

Yes!

BrainDamege
04-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Yes!

wul... they let him get away and now they don't even care!!!

BrainDamege
04-28-2014, 01:58 PM
oh shit... are they going to capture a demon??? Because it's very hard. I know they'll do anything for money and the only thing I can think of is to tell them you'll give them all your money if they stay here in is one foot by one foot square for all eternity and don't leave or bring others around. Only thing I can think of. That would be sweet.

soniclovenoize
04-28-2014, 02:28 PM
I don't know how to answer your question without giving you spoilers!

(HINT: remember Cooper's dream...)

BrainDamege
04-28-2014, 04:40 PM
there has been a lot about the owls... Never really figured that one out. I'm watching it when I get home.

surrealistnightmare
04-28-2014, 05:09 PM
I can't wait for you to post a reaction to the final episode Brain. Post right after you finish it!

BrainDamege
04-29-2014, 10:26 AM
I can't wait for you to post a reaction to the final episode Brain. Post right after you finish it!

okay...

but I was so scared last night!!! The fucking space transmissions coming from the woods!!! That scared the shit out of me. Truth time... I couldn't be alone for the rest of the night. And then this morning I kept looking over my shoulder in the garage. There is still about 7 hours of the show left for me and I don't know how they are going to drag it on. I have no interest in the saw mill, Lucy's baby, or that dinner. But... I do feel like something big is going to happen with Leo and his wife/Laura's boyfriend. You don't have some debauched display like that and get off clean.

BrainDamege
05-02-2014, 10:00 PM
YES!!! Bob came back!!! but... it's too confusing. I can't believe Cooper had a vision and didn't say anything that pissed me off so bad!

The woman is now trapped on the night stand draw knob. Maybe that is how they will catch Bob.... by trapping him in some kind of knob, or furniture.

BrainDamege
05-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Okay...so... I'm done with season two... was that last episode a piss poor attempt for the network to take the show on again??? Because at this point as someone with not a lot of technical writing background, I can tell the writers were just throwing in all these twist and turns to jerk off in my hair while I'm turning around, oh actually it was bob the whole time and actually he can be in several different people at different times and he's actually on the good side if it benefits the bad side... ugh. I enjoyed the music, so much that I wouldn't even listen to the dialogue. I found myself asking too much, "does this have to do with bob" "does this have to do with the drugs" NO!!! Never did.

Cooper, "when that Asian woman died... " she did this drop on the bed and her legs did a pretzel, I was like, wtf?

I know two characters names... cooper, who I didn't even know that was his LAST name, and Lucy. Oh and Audrey. BUT really??? poor poor POOR character development and way too much going on and no character story lines intercepting. TOO MANY people sleeping around to keep track of I swear to god everyone had a real boyfriend/girlfriend, someone on the side, and a wild card. Too complicated and messy to keep my interest. I get twist and turns, but when that's all you got you get dizzy.

However, I am a firm believer that the stage can transport one to different dimensions, eras, or places. That can totally happen so I enjoyed when it came together like that. I really liked the forensic guy too. And the finger snaps in one of the tunes. Lucy's actress is a pretty good dancer too. Not really REALLY crazy but she totally showed basic jazz and ballet technique, which is more than most can do. Like the red haired mayors girlfriend..... yeah that dance was neither contortion (she didn't even get on the ground), or seduction (like I said, she didn't get on the ground). She sucked big time I was disappointed.

All and all, I can't find the movie on Amazon so... Is the movie a continuation of the series or is it just life of Laura Palmer 24 hours before death? Okay so fucking bob was the killer, in her dad, but she sees her dad everyday and didn't catch onto "my dad is now this Native American" ??? .... Lots of holes.

soniclovenoize
05-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Well, the season 2 finale was setting things up for Season 3, but they were cancelled, so none of those things were resolved.

Yeah the first part of the movie is about a completely different FBI agent investigating Theresa Banks' murder (the first one killed by BOB, mentioned in the first episodes). It sort of introduces more information about the Lodge inhabitants.

Then the second part is the last 7 days of Laura Palmer, in which you actually see what leads up to the murder, and then the murder itself,

[SPOILER]how BOB is possessing and killing people because he feeds off the pain and fear of others, which is called garmonbozia and is represented by creamed corn (remember that scene with the old woman who didn't want to see creamed corn? She was actually a Lodge spirit). BOB seemed to owe garmonbozia to The Man From Another Place (the midget), or The man was using BOB to gather garmonbozia. Mike (The One Armed Man) was trying to stop this because the arm he severed Is The Man From The other Place, it was the embodiment of Mike's evil. So even though he was helping Cooper a bit in the series, he's actually a bad guy. END SPOILER]

The movie also omits many of the series characters, and focuses solely on Laura.

BrainDamege
05-05-2014, 10:40 AM
my brain! Ouch.

surrealistnightmare
05-05-2014, 07:56 PM
I loved the ending. It's great.
Yeah Brain if you're expecting more of the series I wouldn't watch the movie

Abel
05-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Well, the season 2 finale was setting things up for Season 3, but they were cancelled, so none of those things were resolved. Um, no. If you knew anything about this series, you knew that they knew for a fact they were definitely canceled. They wrote the last episode as a "fuck you" to being canceled and as a total failure scenario.

Ldopa
05-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Never saw twin peaks. Big fan of twink peens though u guys should check that out

BrainDamege
05-22-2014, 03:32 PM
Never saw twin peaks. Big fan of twink peens though u guys should check that out

I haven't been able to post with the words blow and job together, and I was going to say... those films are where you get the best of THAT KIND of tip from... It looks like we got a lot in common Ldopa.

I really want to see the movie but I can't find it anywhere on the internet!!! Netflix and Amazon don't have it or I'm not looking in the right place.

I hope it has the same sound track I love the theme. That's my jam.

surrealistnightmare
05-23-2014, 04:10 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Twin-Peaks-Entire-Mystery-Blu-ray/dp/B00KCTG4PO/?tag=cbcoofsiofcb-20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQGgAPyt2XY
Damn. It was $90 just a few days ago and now it is more.

soniclovenoize
05-23-2014, 06:28 AM
Yeah I really want that, the extra 90 minutes cut from Fire Walk With Me. That's the Holy Grail right there.

Abel
05-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I'll probably get that set, too. I like watching the series once in a while.

BrainDamege
05-27-2014, 02:54 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Twin-Peaks-Entire-Mystery-Blu-ray/dp/B00KCTG4PO/?tag=cbcoofsiofcb-20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQGgAPyt2XY
Damn. It was $90 just a few days ago and now it is more.
hey thanks....

soniclovenoize
08-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Oh man so Eyeway posted this thing on her facebook timeline about this guy who did what I was planning on doing, recutting the entire Twin Peaks series to exclude all subplots unrelated to Laura Palmer.

http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/movies/northwest-passage-twin-peaks-fanedit/

Downloading this now. The same guy ALSO recut all the bonus deleted scenes from Fire Walk With me into one big super-cut of the movie, that follows the shooting script.

CRAZY

soniclovenoize
10-06-2014, 10:00 AM
nNHsA4WIFvc

HOLY FUCK DSHITS F:LKfn;SALKNg/LSKdnglzdskng

surrealistnightmare
10-06-2014, 12:56 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT SO FUCKING EXCITED alsdfpioj:KFHoiawfoJFPIOwej;fjawp

ghostboy
12-29-2014, 05:26 PM
Just never go to the diner in Snoqualmie Falls, WA. The coffee is pretty terrible and the pie gave me and my buddy bad indigestion for a good 2 hours after eating there.

BrainDamege
12-31-2014, 01:28 PM
just never go to the diner in snoqualmie falls, wa. The coffee is pretty terrible and the pie gave me and my buddy bad indigestion for a good 2 hours after eating there.

future location of town hall meet up ghost i'm going to bc for the summer!!!