PDA

View Full Version : i have an e6-inspired record coming out

kuranes
09-22-2007, 08:47 AM
Hey guys. I know I don't post here too often, but the e6 world is my biggest influence in music. I just finished recording my first album, called "Distants" under the band name "Memed, My Hawk". I'm about two steps away from producing the actual CDs (I MAY have a very special guest musician, and then it's getting mastered). I'd love it if you you checked out some of the tracks that I've uploaded.

The record was written & recorded in 3 weeks after getting back from popfest. I had met Will, and he gave me some really inspiring advice, and after never doing any serious recording prior I suddenly had an album that I was very proud of. It's a headphones record.

the myspace is at: http://www.myspace.com/memedmyhawk

There are 6 songs total on the site, 5 are on the record. "Float From Trees" is a new song that I recorded since I wrapped up my songs for Distants. Their darn music player won't process my music to the standalone player anymore, so I'm using this other player. If you have flash disabled it might not work until you enable it.

Hey, I hope you like it, let me know what you think. I never remember to check u2u messages, the best way to reach me is at the myspace messages or on AIM, "memed my hawk"