PDA

View Full Version : nudes

pinocchio
09-11-2007, 08:42 PM
someone has vanessa hudgens naked! send me a u2u if you want it. it's very wrong and hot. anyone know how old she is? i'm hoping 13. can i get in big trouble for a post like this?

Funlovingpriest
09-11-2007, 09:42 PM
yo no need to make a point of this. For those who have cared to see it have seen it for those who are disgusted with nudity on film they have shunned and mubled about the downfall of america. Please stop making posts that are really unnessary we understand that you love e6 but you dont need almost 1800 posts to prove it. Take ur responsbility as a posting freak gently and post about things that matter. I am just bored with ur pointless posts.

And yes vanessa hudgens is hot

pinocchio
09-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Boo Hooo you unexciting, "who-the-shit-is-this-dolt" mo. I hate to break it to you, but it was for laughs . First off, I don't even know who the girl is. My friend sent a picture of some whore he told me was a celebrity about 5 minutes before I posted that. I don't care who she is and figured someone, evidently the "Fun loving priest" (thoughtful), would find it of interest. I have absolutely no responsibility as a Posting Freak other than making little fucking inept idiots like you angry. You know I love e6? How is a post like the one we're here tonight having a skirmish over related at all to anything elephant 6? Go cry to your ipod and pillow. Do me a favor, next time you make a post, summon all of your mental capacity to write something that doesn't take a fucking carmen san diego gumshoe to decipher. Anyone who is distressed over nudity on film, whatever that means, needs to fucking relax and get off the i'm cool, but i'm not wagon. Finally, don't open/respond to my posts if it eats at you so...especially if you're going to just rant unintelligibley. THANKS!

dwightp
09-12-2007, 04:57 AM
apparently she's 18. i'm sure that'll take the wind out of some people's sails....

JoeJustJoe
09-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by pinocchio
Boo Hooo you unexciting, "who-the-shit-is-this-dolt" mo. I hate to break it to you, but it was for laughs . First off, I don't even know who the girl is. My friend sent a picture of some whore he told me was a celebrity about 5 minutes before I posted that. I don't care who she is and figured someone, evidently the "Fun loving priest" (thoughtful), would find it of interest. I have absolutely no responsibility as a Posting Freak other than making little fucking inept idiots like you angry. You know I love e6? How is a post like the one we're here tonight having a skirmish over related at all to anything elephant 6? Go cry to your ipod and pillow. Do me a favor, next time you make a post, summon all of your mental capacity to write something that doesn't take a fucking carmen san diego gumshoe to decipher. Anyone who is distressed over nudity on film, whatever that means, needs to fucking relax and get off the i'm cool, but i'm not wagon. Finally, don't open/respond to my posts if it eats at you so...especially if you're going to just rant unintelligibley. THANKS!

wow. you are from NEW JERSEY.

rogersbowne
09-12-2007, 11:04 AM
post all you want since you liked my band's music.

vertiginous
09-12-2007, 11:54 AM
lol

tomatoesandradiowires
09-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

wow. you are from NEW JERSEY.

What's wrong with new jersey!

ﺶﻙﯔ
09-12-2007, 12:26 PM
i saw it, it's cool

Aqualad
09-12-2007, 03:55 PM
i like how "what's wrong with new jersey!" isn't a question.

uncle eggma
09-13-2007, 02:27 PM
the i'm cool, but i'm not wagon.

i loved this.

quixoticgoat
09-13-2007, 02:57 PM
do any of you read WWTDD? best making fun of celebrity website EVER

DaveKent
09-13-2007, 03:51 PM
i saw it. IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME

theaddingmachine