View Full Version : ghosts

quixoticgoat
09-09-2007, 08:22 PM
(A) do you believe in them?
subquestion... tell a ghost story

patman?
09-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Nay, I do not.

Also, I must tell you that each time I see your avatar, I think it is an illustration of the female genitals. It isn't, though.

BigBlackSmoke
09-09-2007, 08:36 PM
yeah, I also really like your avatar. I actually play the tuba at school, but we dont have a marching band, so Ive never actually got to play a sousaphone.

i.am.superman
09-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Message original : patman?
Nay, I do not.

Also, I must tell you that each time I see your avatar, I think it is an illustration of the female genitals. It isn't, though.

oh the sorry state of education in the US

jefferoo
09-09-2007, 09:54 PM
I say yes, but only in very extreme cases. They are very rare. the majority of ghost stories are hoaxes, but every now and then, there is a real ghost that will show up and scare the piss out of someone, for real.

GHOST STORY (http://www.prairieghosts.com/resurcem.html)

stompclapclap
09-09-2007, 10:30 PM
GHOSTS ARE THE BEST

patman?
09-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by i.am.superman

What is that supposed to mean? I don't really think it does look like that; only when I give it a very quick glance do I think that. I don't know why, but I do.

funeralpudding
09-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by patman?
Also, I must tell you that each time I see your avatar, I think it is an illustration of the female genitals.

Cochlea.

And the Amazing Randi still wants to throw away a million dollars to anybody who can prove anything paranormal, amazing that nobody wants to take it.

i.am.superman
09-10-2007, 08:19 AM
Message original : funeralpudding

Originally posted by patman?
Also, I must tell you that each time I see your avatar, I think it is an illustration of the female genitals.

Cochlea.

And the Amazing Randi still wants to throw away a million dollars to anybody who can prove anything paranormal, amazing that nobody wants to take it.

some people think they have 'proof' that evolution isn't true and dinosaurs never existed. who is this 'amazing randi' person anyway?

i.am.superman
09-10-2007, 08:20 AM
Message original : patman?

What is that supposed to mean? I don't really think it does look like that; only when I give it a very quick glance do I think that. I don't know why, but I do.

snide comment. you know i love you.

patman?
09-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Okay, good. If my arms were long enough, I'd give you a hug. But alas! I only have normal-sized arms.

I need coffee.

funeralpudding
09-10-2007, 10:34 AM
some people think they have 'proof' that evolution isn't true and dinosaurs never existed. who is this 'amazing randi' person anyway?

Somebody who has been wanting to throw away a million dollars for quite a while:

http://www.randi.org/research/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi

Aqualad
09-10-2007, 02:42 PM
so how would you even prove something like that?

funeralpudding
09-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Aqualad
so how would you even prove something like that?

Exactly

ﺶﻙﯔ
09-10-2007, 04:18 PM
i ain't afraid of no ghosts

uncle eggma
09-11-2007, 01:31 PM
yes for me

tomatoesandradiowires
09-11-2007, 02:18 PM
If they're real I'll bet they're boring as shit, like in Fucking turn of the screw.

Stupid piece of hnery james bullshit ghosts just standing around what the hell sega genesis shit fuck bicycle.