PDA

View Full Version : Member of the Day is Aqualad with 56 posts



quixoticgoat
09-04-2007, 10:19 PM
good jorb

Aqualad
09-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Oh man, is this a record?

Aqualad
09-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Most posts in limited number of topics?

David_R._Gross
09-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Well, there is the 10000 posts thread where emanresu made a bunch of posts in one day....if that didn't get the record, then Fwching definitely won in that same thread. I bet though, if the record was most posts in the least amount of topics, but more than just one topic, then you might have the record.......but then again, I'm sure Fwching posted in more than one topic that day. Perhaps she (I still can't believe she is a she....mind blowing for me........) posted in more then two topics.......how many did you post in today?

Aqualad
09-05-2007, 11:25 PM
I think 3. Largely focused on 1.



I at least get the award for most multiposting in one day. I know no one dare challenge that, right?

Aqualad
09-05-2007, 11:26 PM
RIGHT?

Aqualad
09-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Just to, you know, make sure everyone is clear

JoeJustJoe
09-06-2007, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Aqualad
Oh man, is this a record?

No. It means get a life.

jefferoo
09-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes...

i.am.superman
09-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Message original : David_R._Gross
Well, there is the 10000 posts thread where emanresu made a bunch of posts in one day....if that didn't get the record, then Fwching definitely won in that same thread. I bet though, if the record was most posts in the least amount of topics, but more than just one topic, then you might have the record.......but then again, I'm sure Fwching posted in more than one topic that day. Perhaps she (I still can't believe she is a she....mind blowing for me........) posted in more then two topics.......how many did you post in today?

DRG, you are obviously forgetting 2 summers ago and the fun we had when hypecity was posting literally hundreds of times a day!

Aqualad
09-06-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

Originally posted by Aqualad
Oh man, is this a record?

No. It means get a life.

:( i posted all of it within a few hours before bedtime



:( :( :( :( :(

ﺶﻙﯔ
09-06-2007, 10:48 AM
i remember when i used to post this much. anyone know what happened to hypecity?

jefferoo
09-06-2007, 11:53 AM
He died of over-posting related causes.
He just posted too damn much.
He will be missed.
:(

David_R._Gross
09-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

Originally posted by Aqualad
Oh man, is this a record?

No. It means get a life.

Joe.....I thought we were going to work on our posting etiquette......


Originally posted by i.am.superman

Message original : David_R._Gross
Well, there is the 10000 posts thread where emanresu made a bunch of posts in one day....if that didn't get the record, then Fwching definitely won in that same thread. I bet though, if the record was most posts in the least amount of topics, but more than just one topic, then you might have the record.......but then again, I'm sure Fwching posted in more than one topic that day. Perhaps she (I still can't believe she is a she....mind blowing for me........) posted in more then two topics.......how many did you post in today?

DRG, you are obviously forgetting 2 summers ago and the fun we had when hypecity was posting literally hundreds of times a day!

Oh......trust me, I did not forget. I would have mentioned that, however, hype seemed to post in every topic, excluding him from most posts in the least amount of topics. If it was most posts in one day no matter what, I still think he lost that one to Fwching, because she became posting freak in one day from like 600 or so post count. Now, if the record is most posts, no matter what, consecutively for th most amount of days......then I would say that hype is the winner......but we would really have to research that, because Miss Goat would give him a run for his money in that department.


Originally posted by ???
i remember when i used to post this much. anyone know what happened to hypecity?

I think he is working for Wonder Bread, researching/developing ways to process/package toast for the consumer market......but I could be wrong......




Fare Thee Well,

DRG

hockywierdo
09-06-2007, 03:21 PM
hawt

David_R._Gross
09-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by hockywierdo
hawt

What does that mean? Is it directed toward me?

hockywierdo
09-06-2007, 07:33 PM
hawt=hot
towards working for wonder bread.

JoeJustJoe
09-06-2007, 07:39 PM
no malicious intent. my bad Alad. Thanks for the etiquette check DRG. Fare All of Yous Well.

David_R._Gross
09-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by hockywierdo
hawt=hot
towards working for wonder bread.

oh oh oh.......

yea, I'm not hip to all the new lingo.....I thought it was a weird way to say "what?"

*think caterpillar from Disney's Alice in Wonder Land*


Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Fare All of Yous Well.

Good form!

i.am.superman
09-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Message original : hockywierdo
hawt=hot
towards working for wonder bread.

story in the UT the other day about no more wonder bread in so cal. they will still sell twinkies and hostess cupcakes here, however.

hockywierdo
09-06-2007, 10:23 PM
me loves twinkies and hostess cpcakes. had one today in my lunch box!
boy do i love my lunch box.

i.am.superman
09-07-2007, 06:42 AM
hahaha

lunchbox