PDA

View Full Version : Other Boards

JoeJustJoe
08-31-2007, 04:31 AM
What other boards are people on? I got an E-mail from some Canadian from Disarm The Settlers, the GBV board. I had forgotten that I ever registered there. Only made one post in 2005. The Thread was about underated bands. I mentioned a couple of Canadian bands and he very much disagreed with me and post from 2005 and had to let me know over 2 years after the fact. This is the only board I post on. What other boards are you people on?

jefferoo
08-31-2007, 07:08 AM
I'm on the watmm aphex twin forum. I used to hang out on the my morning jacket board. I spent more time on the slayer board, but I couldn't take the rednecks and bigots any longer.
this board has the smartest, nicest people of any music board I've been to.
Plus, they have the best tastes in music, here.

lou2ser
08-31-2007, 07:56 AM
I'm a threadkiller over at DTS. Mostly a lurker,
I do some light posting at MEPS (Mount Eerie),
I occasionally lurk over at KRecs,
But I spend most of my time here.

JackAttack
08-31-2007, 08:01 AM
I used to post at Secret Unicorns Forum but I haven't been there in a while.

Mutineer
08-31-2007, 08:18 AM
- msifan.com, a Mindless Self Indulgence board with members who aren't retards
- VFlaw.net, basically a place where kids who make bad msi-influenced FL rap suck each other off. I pretty much just troll there now.
- I post in the music and musician's forums of gaia because I'm a fat sweaty nerd
- Myspace General music forum
- I also troll the myspace anime forum
- I'm registered at this place called CuRsEd ChROniClES!W2 where I play Tetris and post my offensive poetry because the place is made up of f/14 anime nerds.

pinocchio
08-31-2007, 08:24 AM
natalieportman.com, collected animals (although the people there are the worst), and valiant death records...but nothing ever goes on there

LOU2ER, are you serious with all of those t-shirts? how, why? when?
how old are you? it would take me 100 years to accumulate all of the vinyl and tshirts you have. can you explain it...

lou2ser
08-31-2007, 08:46 AM
What do you mean, am I serious? A bunch of them are mine, but its mainly a collection of images I compiled from people on the townhall and other places. I gave credit on each picture, so you know who owns what.

Can I explain it? In a word, i'd say I'm compulsive. I've been listening to e6 bands for close to 10 years now so memorabilia starts adding up. I'd hate for it all to just sit in a closet so I thought I'd take some pictures and share it with the world.

pinocchio
08-31-2007, 09:03 AM
ohh i thought you owned all of those shirts. i just meant are you serious in a shocked, but good way.

quixoticgoat
08-31-2007, 09:12 AM
http://krecs.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

JoeJustJoe
08-31-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by lou2ser
What do you mean, am I serious? A bunch of them are mine, but its mainly a collection of images I compiled from people on the townhall and other places. I gave credit on each picture, so you know who owns what.

Can I explain it? In a word, i'd say I'm compulsive. I've been listening to e6 bands for close to 10 years now so memorabilia starts adding up. I'd hate for it all to just sit in a closet so I thought I'd take some pictures and share it with the world.

You are a completist

lou2ser
09-05-2007, 09:55 PM
That I am. I'm getting close to being complete and I'm not really looking forward to the empty feeling inside.

Oh well, there's always Bob to spend my money on. :)

JoeJustJoe
09-06-2007, 05:00 AM
There seems to be no shortage of Bob stuff popping up on Ebay every day.

eyeluvthe9ds
09-06-2007, 05:39 PM
i post on totse.
sometimes post in the saosin forums. i dont know why. i dont even like saosin.

[Edited on 9-7-0707 by eyeluvthe9ds]

VenusInFurs341
09-06-2007, 06:25 PM
i got about 1500 posts on the flaming lips forum, I used to be flips fanatic until I recieved In teh Aeroplane for my bday last year, I haven't listened to any flips in a year...except yoshimi battles the pink robots cuz that song is fun