08-27-2007, 12:03 PM
20 minutes away from NYC by bus:
http://www.ucnj.org/parks/images/mf07poster.jpg

pinocchio
08-27-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm there man.

tackledspoon
08-27-2007, 12:51 PM
I'm seriously questioning what kind of world we live in, though. I can't believe that Live and Fountains of Wayne are billed above CHUCK FUCKING BERRY.

dwightp
08-27-2007, 12:53 PM
I'm kind of stunned to see the Apples playing a show with the English Beat. This looks like an exceptional event.

JoeJustJoe
08-27-2007, 01:06 PM
It's the first (probably only) time I really want to go to NJ. Can't even believe I typed that.

pinocchio
08-27-2007, 01:32 PM
JOE JUST JOE. READ THIS.

that's really sad. new jersey is a beautiful, beautiful state. i've said this before... but come to where i grew up, we'll drive around for a half an hour... spend a week. then we'll make fun of where you're from you un-informed dummy. towns like seabright, spring lake, red bank, manasquan, deal, middletown, loch arbor, holmdel, little silver, rumson, etc, etc, etc, etc are gorgeous, historical, prestigious, fun, amazing places. unlike anywhere you know. there is a highway in north jersey that runs out of nyc where newark airport is. it is industrial as shit there. that is all people from the city know half the time. and their city (well my city now) is 100% "dirtier than NJ. then there is the south jersey shore, where all people who know nj don't go near. it's shit. other than that the state is huge and all around one of the most fantastic in the country. it's quite easy to follow suit and call it the armpit of the us, but i guarantee no one who calls it that has lived in or seen one of the spectacular areas that make up (dead honest) 95% of the state. such idiots. also, not that this matters, but just to shit on your face... 3rd wealthiest state in the US.

JoeJustJoe
08-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Easy. My mom is from Edison. You bit hook-line-&-sinker. I knew someone would. I actually spent alot time in NJ growing up. Haven't been back since my Grandparents passed away. Skied plenty at Hidden Valley. No need to shit on my face. That would be very Jersey though.

jefferoo
08-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by tackledspoon
I'm seriously questioning what kind of world we live in, though. I can't believe that Live and Fountains of Wayne are billed above CHUCK FUCKING BERRY.

CHUCK FUCKING BERRY indeed!
I want to go, I hope I can swing it. Anyone know how to get there by public transportation?

jefferoo
08-27-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by pinocchio
JOE JUST JOE. READ THIS.

that's really sad. new jersey is a beautiful, beautiful state. i've said this before... but come to where i grew up, we'll drive around for a half an hour... spend a week. then we'll make fun of where you're from you un-informed dummy. towns like seabright, spring lake, red bank, manasquan, deal, middletown, loch arbor, holmdel, little silver, rumson, etc, etc, etc, etc are gorgeous, historical, prestigious, fun, amazing places. unlike anywhere you know. there is a highway in north jersey that runs out of nyc where newark airport is. it is industrial as shit there. that is all people from the city know half the time. and their city (well my city now) is 100% "dirtier than NJ. then there is the south jersey shore, where all people who know nj don't go near. it's shit. other than that the state is huge and all around one of the most fantastic in the country. it's quite easy to follow suit and call it the armpit of the us, but i guarantee no one who calls it that has lived in or seen one of the spectacular areas that make up (dead honest) 95% of the state. such idiots. also, not that this matters, but just to shit on your face... 3rd wealthiest state in the US.
Bruce Springsteen loves Jersey.

JoeJustJoe
08-27-2007, 02:49 PM
So does Bon Jovi

jefferoo
08-27-2007, 04:41 PM
exactly

Fwching
08-27-2007, 04:51 PM
thank you thank you thank you

vertiginous
08-27-2007, 06:40 PM
but connecticut is the wealthiest state. let's just all not forget that.

karmaregis
08-27-2007, 06:43 PM
i hate all of you bitches [/envy]

tackledspoon
08-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by jefferoo

Originally posted by tackledspoon

CHUCK FUCKING BERRY indeed!
I want to go, I hope I can swing it. Anyone know how to get there by public transportation?
Easy! Just go to port authority and catch a bus. It's $10 round trip and about 20 minutes each way. One of my best friends lives in Cranford, so I've done it a whole bunch. If anybody wanted to meet up before, I'd be more than happy to lead the way.

pinocchio
08-27-2007, 09:43 PM
that was my mistake. yeah Connecticut is Number1, New Jersey is #2 per capita.

i'm rich bitch!

pinocchio
08-27-2007, 09:50 PM
New Jersey (regarding per capita income) is THEE wealthiest state in the United States with a lowly Connecticut coming in second. As for the Northeast... Maryland is 3rd in the country, Massachusetts 5th, and New Hampshire 6th.

Go Northeast it's your bdiz. wha wha. go jersey. jersey owns you. eat my doo doo.
k, i'm over it. night guys.

vertiginous
08-27-2007, 10:33 PM
I NEED SOURCES!

JoeJustJoe
08-28-2007, 04:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut_locations_by_per_capita_income

What's with Poonocchio and all this shit talk?