PDA

View Full Version : Quick question........

David_R._Gross
08-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Is everyone receiving e-mail notifications to their thread subscriptions?

I'm not, and it is really frustrating. I have a hard time remembering every thread I've posted in, and the e-mails are nice to keep me current in the ones that are active.

I've tried re-subscribing, and playing with my profile setting, but nothing seems to work.....any other suggestions?

Fare Thee Well,

DRG

[Edited on 8-22-0707 by David_R._Gross]

Stormx
08-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Me being a sysadmin, i can look into the issue if kelly (or whoever) can give me access...

greenglassyeux
08-22-2007, 02:33 AM
hmm i don't know. i used to subscribe before i was posting in every single thread. it just didn't make sense to subscribe anymore.

David_R._Gross
08-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Stormx
Me being a sysadmin, i can look into the issue if kelly (or whoever) can give me access...

That would be nice, but I seriously doubt it will happen. This whole subscription/o e-mails has happened to me before (after the crash,) but it fixed it's self after a week. This time it has been longer than a week.

Originally posted by greenglassyeux
hmm i don't know. i used to subscribe before i was posting in every single thread. it just didn't make sense to subscribe anymore.

That makes sense, but what I realized was over time, old threads get revived, and the old subscriptions still send e-mail notifications. Sometimes, it nice to reacquaint oneself with old threads that otherwise sit, forgotten in the bowels of the Townhall.

Also, You haven't posted here in a while.....you most really want the Super posting freak avatar privileges;) You know what’s funny, I've been posting here since July 2003 with one name change through the present. If I combined both post counts, I would still not be a posting freak......or maybe it would've just happened within my last few posts.......is that odd or what? Because in real life I talk a LOT!!!!!

JoeJustJoe
08-22-2007, 11:51 PM
Not you David. At least not as much as the good Dr.

David_R._Gross
08-23-2007, 03:52 PM
That is true, once you get the other DRG (we have the same initials....I didn't realize it until popfest, and I've known the guy for over five years now) going he is a real chatter box, but we always seem to get into the best conversations about music, so I was really stoked when he decided to make the trip to Athens this year.

Fare Thee Well,

DRG