Stinkypoo1032
08-16-2007, 11:28 PM
a

Shiny
08-17-2007, 12:10 AM
I can tryyy

thugginit
08-17-2007, 12:11 AM
random distorted likely inaccurate fact of the day: in europe they have milk that they just put out on the shelf (instead of in the refigerated section) that lasts like 500 times longer than milk in the us

thugginit
08-17-2007, 12:18 AM
or you can get organic milk which lasts like 2 months

SpikyFred
08-17-2007, 12:19 AM
I Got My Toaster Pregnant

piaptk
08-17-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm still working on my anti-emocore ray. Once that is done, I'll get down on the milk/bread life prolonger.

Figglyduff
08-17-2007, 03:34 AM
Vegetables that look, taste and smell like cream cakes.

graham
08-17-2007, 04:41 AM
I dreamt about mouldy bread last night. Anyway... I've stolen this from somewhere:

"Im going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet"

Stinkypoo1032
08-17-2007, 09:52 AM
a

Figglyduff
08-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Do you really not have longlife milk in America? Really? I don't think many people use it in place of real milk, its more like an emergency thing to have in the cupboard. I drink soy milk and it lasts for ages, I've had one in the fridge for over a month now- maybe 2, not sure what its like inside though, haven't had any in weeks :mad:

I want someone to invent a teleporter that lets you burn off calories, so if you teleport yourself 2 miles away it treats yuour body like its walked 5 miles. Also, a time machine for when you make stupid choices and want to go back on them. I know those 2 are obvious, but they're obvious for a reason! :D

Stormx
08-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Stinkypoo1032

Originally posted by thugginit
random distorted likely inaccurate fact of the day: in europe they have milk that they just put out on the shelf (instead of in the refigerated section) that lasts like 500 times longer than milk in the us

Serious??

I`m always just leaving milk out and that would be awesome. although, i like it cold.

Not serious. At least, not true in the UK.

Figglyduff
08-17-2007, 11:45 AM
It does exist, you'll find it in the aisle with powdered milk and rice milk and those Yazoo milkshakes and things, I don't think it lasts longer than a year though. Whatever milks we're discussing though, none will be as weird as Rivella which is a fizzy drink made from milk.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/93/Rivella.jpg

edit: actually I find milk weird full stop and I always wonder who on earth decided to millk a cow? Euw, I mean I doubt many human adults want to drink human breast milk so why is it the norm to drink cow breast milk? It kind of makes me sick.

[Edited on 8-17-0707 by Figglyduff]

thugginit
08-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Figglyduff

edit: actually I find milk weird full stop and I always wonder who on earth decided to millk a cow? Euw, I mean I doubt many human adults want to drink human breast milk so why is it the norm to drink cow breast milk? It kind of makes me sick.

i agree completely..and then you get into all that what the fuck is cheese? questions..its really weird when you think about it (and also eggs too)

tackledspoon
08-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Actually, this is pretty accurate. They don't refrigerate their "milk" and it does last a long time, but it's also loaded with sugars and tastes like ass. It's made by Parmalat and I'm pretty sure you can get it in America, but we're a more discerning culture when it comes to liquids squeezed out of the breasts of livestock.

Figglyduff
08-17-2007, 12:08 PM

i agree completely..and then you get into all that what the fuck is cheese? questions..its really weird when you think about it (and also eggs too)

Yeah cheese is weird, we made some once when someone left a mug of milk in the spare room for about 6 months, the smell was awful! :D I don't find eggs as weird because loads of animals in the wild eat eggs but nothing else drinks milk in adulthood or the milk of another species.

Also, not all UHT milk is sweetened although on the continent they do like to sweeten things like cream, I don't *think* you can even get plain cream in Germany but they do have a sweet tooth I guess! :D

Fwching
08-17-2007, 12:28 PM

weird but delicious. I love cheese.

mmmm dairy

narashinga
08-17-2007, 12:33 PM
a freqency emiting thing 65that drives skrews! damn.

Harnk
08-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Stinkypoo1032
Non-molding bread/non expiring milk. Can YOO invent it?

sure..let's add more unnatural supplements to our food...then our toddlers can have double-D tits and Cancer can become even more popular...all because you ccannot finish a fucking loaf of Arnold's 12 Grain. And btw, who the fuck drinks milk?

max
08-17-2007, 01:42 PM
i love chocolate milk

Harnk
08-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by max
i love chocolate milk

well yeah...that's a whole different game though. and if you love it you shouldn't have any problems finishing a quart of it in under 9 days

the hurdy gurdy man
08-17-2007, 01:55 PM
I like milk... :o

Stinkypoo1032
08-17-2007, 05:26 PM
a

Stinkypoo1032
08-17-2007, 05:27 PM
a

one-headedboy
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM
I don't really drink milk ever. I like cheese though. Chocolate milk and milkshakes are good though.

Skyfinity
10-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Non-molding bread/non expiring milk. Can YOO invent it?
Sounds terrible.

Think of the other things take ages to expire: Big macs, starch french fries, organic plastics...

No thank you.

one-headedboy
10-09-2010, 01:33 PM
twinkies? amazing.

whilst
10-09-2010, 01:35 PM
i feel like inventing both non-molding bread and non-expiring milk would be a waste of effort (and would ruin the taste, and could have some negative traits). most households use up both bread and milk pretty quickly.

one-headedboy
10-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Anything that can stay okay forever must be good for me. If I only eat twinkies I think I will take on their mystical properties and survive a nuclear holocaust. I would like some non-expiring milk to wash it down though.

whilst
10-09-2010, 01:45 PM
you'll stay okay forever, won't you?

Skyfinity
10-09-2010, 02:05 PM
you'll stay okay forever, won't you?

I'll stay inside the beehive until my heart is golden.

Harnk
10-09-2010, 03:32 PM

carnation canned milk is the same shit

drumsandfire
10-10-2010, 01:52 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Horizon-Organic-Percent-3-Count-Packages/dp/B000LKTTGK

this milk is so shelf stable they sell it on amazon

pinocchio
10-10-2010, 07:42 AM
wow Spiky Fred, Figgly Duff, Shiny... all names I haven't seen in a long time. Stinkypoo may have been the most awful person to ever post here

Abel
10-10-2010, 08:04 PM
That's why I made this new username, BOI!