Akryllic Love is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Ornery

One day I'll be a true bully

Ldopa is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      None

Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnEngine View Post
      Yeah we made fun of some dumb girl for being dumb when we were young men Surely that was the first time that happened.
      Are you really still not willing to take responsibility for how horrible that was? I understand you were young trust me I did plenty of dumb shit when I was younger but then I got older and realized how shitty it was. Honestly I like you guys and I genuinely always have, I think you guys are creative and funny, but dude, for real, I was an adult at the time and what u guys did to that girl was really really shitty and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that given whatever justifications you may have made at the time or even now, she 1000% did not deserve that. Idk if you know this but I actually met Bella briefly in real life and honestly she seemed like a perfectly nice teenage girl.

IAmAnEngine is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Hot

Follow IAmAnEngine On Twitter Add IAmAnEngine on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ldopa View Post
      Are you really still not willing to take responsibility for how horrible that was? I understand you were young trust me I did plenty of dumb shit when I was younger but then I got older and realized how shitty it was. Honestly I like you guys and I genuinely always have, I think you guys are creative and funny, but dude, for real, I was an adult at the time and what u guys did to that girl was really really shitty and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that given whatever justifications you may have made at the time or even now, she 1000% did not deserve that. Idk if you know this but I actually met Bella briefly in real life and honestly she seemed like a perfectly nice teenage girl.
      I do not feel the need to apologize for anything I did before 2015 since I was basically an entirely different person. If I had to feel bad and apologize for every slightly bad or dumb thing I have ever done, I would have to try to kill myself again. God can sort out my failures.
      I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

BrainDamege is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy!

Yeah of course no one deserves to have other people make them feel bad but... I hate to say hipsters are the exception. They normally aren't nice people. Big surprise when people start treating you they way your treating everyone else, don't dish it out unless you can take it back.

Whenever I go see these guys live, the fan base is extremely elitist, exclusive, and everyone thinks they are sooo cool but bitch I got talent on top of how much this music means to me. Big whop people typing negative things about you I got fucking pushed... aggressively... three different times, two different shows, I can't even count how many other girls were giving me the nastiest looks they could make (+ I wasn't dancing dirty or off beat or running into people, and by the way... the girl to guy ratio at these shows is like 1-12, what the fuck women should be even more down for each other in situations like that). If I would have let those bullies get to me I wouldn't be where I am now. THEY WERE LAUGHING at me. but super glad that happened to me anyways because now I totally don't give a fuck about anything now.

Sorry I have NO sympathy for hipsters and maybe that's something I need to work on. get your white ass used to it or be the change.

Bella was nice to me though.... just saying, hipsters... what do you expect???
      I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
      Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

I am:
      Happy!

God can sort out my failures.
      but that's not fun for us.
      I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

I am:
      None

I do not feel the need to apologize for anything I did before 2015 since I was basically an entirely different person. If I had to feel bad and apologize for every slightly bad or dumb thing I have ever done, I would have to try to kill myself again. God can sort out my failures.
      I'm not asking for an apology if anything the apology should go to her and I personally don't feel like you should even completely take that option off the table bc it couldn't hurt. I know that feeling of the younger version of yourself seeming like a completely different person very well. I think maybe all adults do. But that transition also entails taking personal responsibility for things the younger version of yourself may have done. And I think it seems like you recognize that and I guess that's all I was looking for if anything at all.

I am:
      None

Also not for nothing but I think this is a great imitation of the forum in 2009.

St. Bernardus is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy!

Follow St. Bernardus On Twitter

I feel bad about it. I was old enough to know better. Oops.

I am:
      Happy!

Bella was one of the first to be nice to me on this forum.

one-headedboy is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Ldopa View Post
      Also not for nothing but I think this is a great imitation of the forum in 2009.
      Change your avatar to a picture of me so I realize I should not post pictures of me on an Internet forum

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast