• Wicked
  • Woot!
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
      nesey is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Sleepy

i think of this one every time im in the frozen section of the grocery store

AndrewSamson is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      I'm Where?

Follow AndrewSamson On Twitter Add AndrewSamson on Facebook

Aoeey it didn't work out. But I'm excited for the CD and cassette!

BrainDamege is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by nesey View Post
      as y'all might have noticed, this probably isnt going to work out. BUT, i never expected it to. it was a long shot.
      yeah there's your problem.....

The long shots pay off the biggest but you have to bet they will.

I'm totally unmotivated to back this 100% now. busted!!!! oh well, its probably ova anyways.
      I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
      Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

I am:
      Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
      yeah there's your problem.....

The long shots pay off the biggest but you have to bet they will.

I'm totally unmotivated to back this 100% now. busted!!!! oh well, its probably ova anyways.

im going after the Realistic Expectation Anti-Dollar.

I am:
      Sleepy

please dont misunderstand my tone on this. i care about it a lot, i just dont feel comfortable playing the part of the delusional cheerleader or the conman. let me put it this way, if i want to throw a pizza party but i only have 10 friends and most of them are usually broke all the time, it would be pretty cruel of me to pressure all of them to come up with the dollar we all need to kick in to pay for the pizza. if i use some tricks to convince people to put in more than they can really afford, what kind of friend am i? sure, id love to have pizza with everybody, but not if it means exploiting somebody elses appetite. just because i had my doubts beforehand doesnt mean it wasnt worth asking though. an obscure artist is a burden upon a very few. the more popular an artist becomes the easier it gets... you might have to make a bigger pizza to feed everybody but it will cost like a penny a slice. thats my perspective on this stuff.

Ray Baltimore is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by nesey View Post
      please dont misunderstand my tone on this. i care about it a lot, i just dont feel comfortable playing the part of the delusional cheerleader or the conman. let me put it this way, if i want to throw a pizza party but i only have 10 friends and most of them are usually broke all the time, it would be pretty cruel of me to pressure all of them to come up with the dollar we all need to kick in to pay for the pizza. if i use some tricks to convince people to put in more than they can really afford, what kind of friend am i? sure, id love to have pizza with everybody, but not if it means exploiting somebody elses appetite. just because i had my doubts beforehand doesnt mean it wasnt worth asking though. an obscure artist is a burden upon a very few. the more popular an artist becomes the easier it gets... you might have to make a bigger pizza to feed everybody but it will cost like a penny a slice. thats my perspective on this stuff.
      You're just not a business man it sounds like. You're an honest individual.
      Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
      I was high when I was posting last night.

BrainDamege is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy!

ugh!!! fuck marketing!!!

All I was saying, believe in yourself. or the people who do believe in you will feel like idiots when they realize you don't. I fell like I got pantsed, In front of all my friends.

**however... I love bill hicks he was super funny. he was friends with Tool!
      I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
      Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

I am:
      Sleepy

will hart introduced me to bill hicks stuff. thats a clip we used to reference all the time. PLAY FROM YOUR FUCKING HEART!

didnt mean to pants ya! i was really just trying to clarify that it isnt about having faith in things or believing in myself... i absolutely do. but as i begin to engage with the outside world again ive been keenly aware of my ethical boundaries or whatever. what im comfortable with and what doesnt sit well with me. i feel a responsibility to not to put my wishes ahead of consideration for others. its the only way i will know that anything i receive has been fairly earned.

I am:
      Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Baltimore View Post
      You're just not a business man it sounds like. You're an honest individual.
      in a weird way i am a businessman though. i just have a different philosophy. if you take all of someones money one day you are rich for a day. and in the days that follow everyone is broke and can have nothing or must go into debt to continue to have Nice Things. but if you invest in everyone, many will prosper which will create the sortof economic wellness that can provide a sustained support of the arts and useful things.
      the cut throat model is all well and good in a life or death scenario but in the western world there are many people who live extremely privileged existences, and it is they who have the opportunity and the responsibility to work toward creating a new standard.

one-headedboy is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Breezy

yup
      Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
      Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
      At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
      ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

You had me at Helvetica.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567