• Woot!
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      mandalore is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Dead

Follow mandalore On Twitter Add mandalore on Facebook

I went to some fancy ass restaurant and had some dope tuna thing then we watched a spongebob marathon and drank wine

soniclovenoize is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Fine

Follow soniclovenoize On Twitter Add soniclovenoize on Facebook

Isn't there a holiday for lonely and bitter singles? My broken heart would love that.
      The Curiously Strong Peppermints (psychedelic-pop) - http://cspm.bandcamp.com
      Mine (psychedelic indie stoner prog) - https://mineminemine.bandcamp.com/

Skyfinity is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Torn

Add Skyfinity on Facebook

I got a valentine from my grandparents, which was very thoughtful of them. Unfortunately, it is covered in super-fine silver glitter.
      It's not coming out of that envelope again.

BrainDamege is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy!

I made chocolate covered strawberries for EVERYONE at the petting zoo because they are so nice to the freaking grown ass woman with no children that comes every weekend. That's me. But not the animals just the people.

I made like 3 boxes and they looked so pretty!!!

And these one are the ones I got to keep.
      I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
      Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

I am:
      Happy!

I went to a concert of Banda El Recodo and Espinoza Paz... Our tickets were incredibly close and everyone was EXTREMELY social and welcoming. I was dancing down the isles and was very very appreciative of everyone's receptiveness and I really put into perspective how lame the hipster community is. A girl complemented my dancing and I have never experienced that kind of meaningfulness before. The woman sitting next to me asked if I could watch her things for her and was hugging me when she left.

I got PUSHED by another female for dancing at a holiday surprise (and I was not going "all out", like I for sure did on Saturday a few times, in the least) and I got RIDICULED by a group of about 3 female at an OTC show. And I was getting HELLA ATTITUDE by some other girl who didn't want me dancing by her. She was holding up her hand like I was wrecking into her, she eventually left. I was even aware not to be flinging my hair around and whip people in the face. Next time... I don't know if I'll be so nice, actually I probably will, I know no other way.

BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW because I've said several times, the forum community could not be any more stellar and I have a TON of admiration for my fellow town hallers. I really like you guys.

12th row from the front!!! banda eeeeeeeeeeelllllllll recodo!!! uuuuuuuu!!!
      Last edited by BrainDamege; 02-19-2015 at 03:51 PM. Reason: sorry to sound like I'm complaining. Just observing the differneces. Which is okay for what I have now. prob just west coast
      I know damage is spelled damage but I got too creative trying to utilize dame in brain dame age.

Hey BrainDamege, you're a good writer. Do you want to write news articles on my blog?

soniclovenoize is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Fine

Follow soniclovenoize On Twitter Add soniclovenoize on Facebook

It's been a number of years since I've had a Valentines Day with a gf!

We had a lunch date, at an African restaurant. I drink coffee, but she drinks tea, so she ordered tea... Waiter was like "Tea with milk?" She was like "No, black tea..." He was like "Um, ok..."

Ten minutes later, no tea. So she asks again... "Can I have my tea?" Waiter asks "Tea with milk?" She says "No, just the tea without the milk added..." He says "Oh, um OK..."

Another ten minutes later, no tea So she asks whom I assume to be the owner or at least the matriarch of this obviously family-owned/run African restaurant, "Say, our waiter was supposed to get me black tea but it never came..." Owner says "Oh, we don't have black tea, just Chai Tea." Now by this time my gf is about to freak out because it's 12:30pm and she has yet to have her morning caffeine fix (via tea), so she's like whatever, Chai Tea is fine.

Ten minutes later she gets a cup of hot water and two bags of black tea.
      The Curiously Strong Peppermints (psychedelic-pop) - http://cspm.bandcamp.com
      Mine (psychedelic indie stoner prog) - https://mineminemine.bandcamp.com/

I am:
      Happy!

any plans anyone? I'll be taking a bath in less than 2 hours!!!! j-walk before too.

IAmAnEngine is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Hot

Follow IAmAnEngine On Twitter Add IAmAnEngine on Facebook

I talked about having anal sex with some girl from tinder, set up saving bonds at my bank and bought 3 bottles of wine.
      I envision a utopian society where everyone shuts their lips, does the Helen Keller and talks with their hips.

Ldopa is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      None

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamege View Post
      I went to a concert of Banda El Recodo and Espinoza Paz... Our tickets were incredibly close and everyone was EXTREMELY social and welcoming. I was dancing down the isles and was very very appreciative of everyone's receptiveness and I really put into perspective how lame the hipster community is. A girl complemented my dancing and I have never experienced that kind of meaningfulness before. The woman sitting next to me asked if I could watch her things for her and was hugging me when she left.

I got PUSHED by another female for dancing at a holiday surprise (and I was not going "all out", like I for sure did on Saturday a few times, in the least) and I got RIDICULED by a group of about 3 female at an OTC show. And I was getting HELLA ATTITUDE by some other girl who didn't want me dancing by her. She was holding up her hand like I was wrecking into her, she eventually left. I was even aware not to be flinging my hair around and whip people in the face. Next time... I don't know if I'll be so nice, actually I probably will, I know no other way.

BUT AS YOU ALL KNOW because I've said several times, the forum community could not be any more stellar and I have a TON of admiration for my fellow town hallers. I really like you guys.

12th row from the front!!! banda eeeeeeeeeeelllllllll recodo!!! uuuuuuuu!!!
      Your very sweet. I like you

one-headedboy is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Breezy

@Brain-- yeah arms-crossed-standing-still-judgmental-gaze-thick-rimmed-glasses-statue-chief-Bromden-style hipsters ARE THE WORST.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast