• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Apprehensive
  • Approved
  • Asleep
  • Bashful
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Devilish
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Dunce
  • Festive
  • Fine
  • Foot in Mouth
  • Gay
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Ha Ha
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hung Over
  • I'm Where?
  • In Love
  • In Pain
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mad
  • Mellow
  • Nerdy
  • None
  • Ornery
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Question It
  • Relaxed
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Scard
  • Shh!
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Starving
  • Stressted
  • Stuck
  • Sunshine
  • Suspicious
  • Talkative
  • Tell the Hand
  • Tired
  • Tolerant
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vilified
  • Volatile
  • Wasted
  • Wicked
  • Woot!
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 83
    1. #21
      crappybassist96's Avatar
      crappybassist96 is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Festive
       
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Stankonia
      Posts
      2,484
      Follow crappybassist96 On Twitter

      Default

      In America there are a lot of actual fat vegans...they live off pb&j and beer.

    2. #22
      Shorton's Avatar
      Shorton is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      None
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Birmingham/Hull
      Posts
      251

      Default

      Hurrah! Enough was pledged, seemingly!

    3. #23
      Abel's Avatar
      Abel is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Crappy
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      14,675

      Default

      I don't trust this guy for some reason.

    4. #24
      Shorton's Avatar
      Shorton is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      None
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Birmingham/Hull
      Posts
      251

      Default

      I trust him.

    5. #25
      AndrewSamson's Avatar
      AndrewSamson is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      I'm Where?
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Franklin, MA
      Posts
      2,492
      Follow AndrewSamson On Twitter Add AndrewSamson on Facebook

      Default

      I trust him. I think Nesey would've spoke up by now if it was a fake.

    6. #26
      Abel's Avatar
      Abel is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Crappy
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      14,675

      Default

      I'll believe it when I see the movie and have the DVD in my hands.

    7. #27
      AndrewSamson's Avatar
      AndrewSamson is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      I'm Where?
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Franklin, MA
      Posts
      2,492
      Follow AndrewSamson On Twitter Add AndrewSamson on Facebook

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
      I'll believe it when I see the movie and have the DVD in my hands.
      You pledged enough for the DVD? Please let me know how it is. Also did you get the Tascam yet?

    8. #28
      nesey is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Sleepy
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Posts
      486

      Default

      hello there. thanks so much to everyone who contributed and helped make that fundraising thing work.
      it helps a lot.
      dont worry folks, you can trust it. we're in the middle of shooting everything and it is an all consuming reality for me.
      apart from the Acting Business i am making all the music for the film. music i am very proud and pleased with thusfar... a little more indicative of the album im working on after ice skater...
      strange frontiers!
      it will certainly be an entertaining experience!
      hail satan!

    9. #29
      Abel's Avatar
      Abel is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Crappy
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Posts
      14,675

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSamson View Post
      You pledged enough for the DVD? Please let me know how it is. Also did you get the Tascam yet?
      Yeah, I did the DVD level. No, I don't have the Tascam yet. It's arriving in New Jersey on Monday. I'm not sure when I'll have it here.

    10. #30
      AndrewSamson's Avatar
      AndrewSamson is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      I'm Where?
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Franklin, MA
      Posts
      2,492
      Follow AndrewSamson On Twitter Add AndrewSamson on Facebook

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by nesey View Post
      hello there. thanks so much to everyone who contributed and helped make that fundraising thing work.
      it helps a lot.
      dont worry folks, you can trust it. we're in the middle of shooting everything and it is an all consuming reality for me.
      apart from the Acting Business i am making all the music for the film. music i am very proud and pleased with thusfar... a little more indicative of the album im working on after ice skater...
      strange frontiers!
      it will certainly be an entertaining experience!
      hail satan!
      Great to hear, Nesey! Good luck with filming. Can't wait to hear the score and see the movie!

    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •