• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Apprehensive
  • Approved
  • Asleep
  • Bashful
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Devilish
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Dunce
  • Festive
  • Fine
  • Foot in Mouth
  • Gay
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Ha Ha
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hung Over
  • I'm Where?
  • In Love
  • In Pain
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mad
  • Mellow
  • Nerdy
  • None
  • Ornery
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Question It
  • Relaxed
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Scard
  • Shh!
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Starving
  • Stressted
  • Stuck
  • Sunshine
  • Suspicious
  • Talkative
  • Tell the Hand
  • Tired
  • Tolerant
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vilified
  • Volatile
  • Wasted
  • Wicked
  • Woot!
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 15
    1. #1
      theozumm is offline E6er
      I am:
      Happy!
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Posts
      31

      Default Orange twin land party show june 18th

      6 pm with Defiance, Ohio * Nana Grizol * Your Heart Breaks * Toby Foster
      you should come! it's $10 and you can get tickets at http://www.orangetwin.com/june2011show/html.
      Just saying is all.
      This lineup is also a tour! The dates are as follows
      Mon. June 20 - Washington DC @ Black Cat
      Tue. June 21 - Brooklyn, NY @ Klub Europa
      Wed. June 22 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Unitarian Church
      Thu. June 23 - Ithaca, NY @ Community School of Music and Art, 3rd floor auditorium
      Fri. June 24 - Sun. June 26 - Bloomington, IN @ Plan-It-X fest

    2. #2
      Seventy72two is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Posts
      2,500

      Default

      maybe ill catch that indiana show.. but me and my dad probably wont be up for it. ya never know though........

    3. #3
      AndrewSamson's Avatar
      AndrewSamson is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      I'm Where?
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Franklin, MA
      Posts
      2,492
      Follow AndrewSamson On Twitter Add AndrewSamson on Facebook

      Default

      Can't they ever come to MA?:/

    4. #4
      Seventy72two is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Posts
      2,500

      Default

      no, they are banned from the state

    5. #5
      pomimimin's Avatar
      pomimimin is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Apprehensive
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Gainesville, Florida
      Posts
      949

      Default

      try getting shows to come to florida, especially south florida, so shitty

    6. #6
      one-headedboy's Avatar
      one-headedboy is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Breezy
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Tejas
      Posts
      6,598

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Seventy72two View Post
      no, they are banned from the state
      One time nana grizol was not allowed into canada. Probably because they're TOO COOL and customs didn't want canada TO LOOK LAME after.
      Last edited by one-headedboy; 05-21-2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: I'm also really glad I didn't take a bus out for that show. I would have been disappointed.
      Are you sad about your mountain? ̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳t̥̮͖͌ͭͦ̂ͩͨ́̐͝͞?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳☻͉̪̾͌̇̉̋̍ͬ̏͆͆͒̄̀|͖̲͇̰̀ͬ̈́̃̂̅͆̌̎̈́͒ ̎͗̈͌ ͊͒ͧ͢͢|̢͌̿ͮͨ̂̓̇Was this a continent you liked?,
      Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
      At the concert I saw he just said, "All I wanna say is, Sonic the Hedgehog. Just Once. Sonic the Hedgehog. Okay, Twice."
      ?̵̧͈̹̫̰̪̰̝̭̒̌ͫ̈ ̖̱̩̟̣̝͖̯̱͋̂̈́̅͟͝d̬͍̍ͬ̆ͮ̂̀͡͞ ̈́͂̌̉͏̶̟͔̹̫̳ |͆̆ͯ̓͐ͮ͛̀͊͗ͮ̈́̔̌͗|̡̉̈ͪ́͘

      You had me at Helvetica.

    7. #7
      Seventy72two is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Posts
      2,500

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by one-headedboy View Post
      One time nana grizol was not allowed into canada
      was their a reason? did they have drugs or something that looked smuggled?

    8. #8
      twoheadedgirl is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy!
       
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Planet Earth
      Posts
      153

      Default

      gwaaaar, what wonderful news! I assume I will probably try to go see them in Indiana.

    9. #9
      Seventy72two is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Posts
      2,500

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by twoheadedgirl View Post
      gwaaaar, what wonderful news! I assume I will probably try to go see them in Indiana.
      i may go too! if you see a kid there, 95 percent chance, its me, so say hi!

    10. #10
      twoheadedgirl is offline Senior E6er
      I am:
      Happy!
       
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Planet Earth
      Posts
      153

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Seventy72two View Post
      i may go too! if you see a kid there, 95 percent chance, its me, so say hi!
      a kid?! that is too vague of a description. if you see a gangly ass girl there who resembles the pictures of me on here, YOU say hi! may be a little bit easier. maybe. hrmm. i wonder how much the bus fare will be.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •