PDA

View Full Version : cloud recordings orders?

opticalatlas
06-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Does anyone know of the current status of cloud recordings orders? I have one that was put in almost a month ago, and I still haven't gotten it or heard anything from them. Can anyone help me out? Is there any way for me to get in touch with them?

emanresu
06-26-2007, 10:59 PM
cloud@cloudrecordings.com

i think...

i sent a mail order once and had to email them about it, they responded within a few hours and said they'd get to the PO box right away, then i got it in about 2 weeks.

radiowires
06-27-2007, 06:36 AM
Don't worry, they always come through. You can email them at the addy above if it makes you feel better, but -- this ain't Columbia Record Club, it's a little mom & pop operation. I've ordered lots of things from them and always get them (eventually).

That said if August rolls around and still nothing has shown up, u2u me and I'll have more specific advice for you.

kelly
07-05-2007, 01:58 PM
i'm going to take responsibility for the slow orders. it's my fault. i've been super busy this summer and since we don't get a ton of orders i only get to the post office every other week. i'm trying to get there once a week now.

also, when you order "homemade" stuff we usually don't have one made so it takes another couple days to actually make one. but please bring it to my attention if it has been more than 2 weeks.

again, very sorry folks. we do really appreciate your support so it's pretty lame that i haven't gotten your orders to you faster.
kelly