PDA

View Full Version : Calvin don't Jump & Fablefactory

rogersbowne
04-03-2007, 02:01 PM
I came across two cd's that I am willing to get rid of if someone is willing to pay the postage (through paypal). I really only want to give this to someone who likes fable factory and/or Calvin don't jump. I am not a fan really of either and have no need to hoard these two cds.

CALVIN DON'T JUMP - Live On WFMU.
FABLE FACTORY - WE WON'T ROCK YOU

PM me if interested.

c_elephant
04-03-2007, 02:54 PM
PM'd!

rogersbowne
04-03-2007, 03:30 PM
sorry it's now taken.

c_elephant
04-10-2007, 02:41 AM
Thanks so much man! They arrived safe and sound. Digging the tunes :-)

rogersbowne
04-10-2007, 04:14 PM
great.

dwightp
04-10-2007, 04:46 PM
You insidious schemers :(

[Edited on 4-10-0707 by dwightp]

jkirkpleasant
04-10-2007, 07:38 PM
no kidding... where's my cut?!
i'll pass on dave's % to him, i think i owe him some money anyway.
seriously, if anyone wants "Calvin, don't jump!"'s music, you should email me directly. i've got all the albums, 7"s, and imports that aren't out of print! (dave's not the only guy i owe $ to.) and i'm sure he's got any fable factory releases you might like. they're all fantastic!!!
if you absolutely hate my music, but still want to support me financially, please make a trip up here to vancouver, and i'll get some needles in ya ~ ha!
btw, i'm currently developing a new sound and am thinking about a possible tour in the future... i've hired a bass player/multi-instrumentalist and am working on a second. just got a new electric guitar that rips and some new songs that'll break yer hart;)

c_elephant
04-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Kirk,
I'm super sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just figured this stuff was long gone... :(

I pmmed you asking about what you had vinyl-wise, and i'd be glad to place an order...

Love the tunes!

-Chris Gilbert

rogersbowne
04-12-2007, 09:37 AM
i didn't attempt to make anything off of these other than the cost of transporting them to a true fan. None of the music is bad I just never found myself putting them on.

c_elephant
04-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Just so everyone knows-

I placed an order with Kirk and not only does he have some awesome stuff in stock, but he's pretty much the nicest guy ever! Sent me a neat drawing and a thoughtful letter along with my stuff.

Oh, his tunes are also sublime, :D

Thanks for everything!

[Edited on 4-30-0707 by c_elephant]