PDA

View Full Version : John! Lay it on us!

Ouch!MyPhantomLimb!
10-25-2003, 01:38 PM
How about some news? What's going on? How's the album? How are the reissues? Are you still planning on reissuing that album by Workshop or whoever that was? We're dying over here!

bedbug
10-27-2003, 07:29 AM
What about Toybox?

Plastic_hero
10-27-2003, 02:13 PM
When is the new album coming out? I want to order some stuff from Cloudrecordings, but I want to know if I should wait for the new album so I can order it at the same time...

john
11-03-2003, 08:38 PM
Hi, we are still working the new album, hoping to have it out by late March / early April. The mixes are sounding great, this is definitely some of the strongest material Will has ever written and the production is immaculate thanks to Derek's magic hands at the mixing board.
The Olivia Tremor Control re-issues are scheduled to come out Feb. 3rd, and Circulatory System vinyl and the Workshop album on March 2nd. We also plan on doing a bunch of touring next spring. Thanks guys, john

Aiwa Chikara
11-03-2003, 10:12 PM
Yay! I can't wait for the reissues! I shall count down the days.

Touring? You're touring!! Oh, I'd just DIE to see you guys if you came touring around North Dakota. Not a lot of bands ever perform here, it would be soo awesome!

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by Aiwa Chikara]

Plastic_hero
11-09-2003, 06:36 AM
Not until march/april ehh? :(
I thought it was supposed to be out this winter... anyways, don't forget to come to sweden when you're out touring next year then! :D

staralfur
11-14-2003, 08:27 PM
ooh! ooh! you must come back to new york. it would be doubly wonderful if you played at hammerstein.. circulatory system would be so pretty in a ballroom :)

..can anyone tell me, what is workshop?

Chris
11-15-2003, 12:33 PM
The Tetsu Inoue album is pretty good. I had to copy it to a blank CD though because my CD player couldn't handle the funky shape. I like the music, it's great.

moon
12-26-2003, 11:07 PM
john...

PLEASE come to louisiana... preferably new orleans, but i'd go anywhere in la to see circulatory system live...