PDA

View Full Version : Shameless Plug

dolemites_sister
10-14-2003, 04:15 AM
Sorry, but I feel like I need to tell the world that Dressy Bessy will be playing at the fabulous velvet coated Lamar's in Chattanooga TN this sunday Oct. 19th!!!!

We aren't that far of a drive from Nashville, Knoxville, or Atlanta!!! For more info go to www.disturbingfish.com

if you need directions or other questions answered you can email me at:
dolemites_sister@hotmail.com

thanks gang!
jenny p.

dolemites_sister
10-20-2003, 08:00 AM
the show last night was awesome.. the m's were great too!!! We had such a blast.. Dressy Bessy is so much fun live!!!

I must go now.. i'm nursing a massive hangover...

ColonelCorn
10-20-2003, 03:21 PM
I'm listening to the recording right now and it sounds good. While the crowd was asking for an encore, Tammy asks, "Don't you guys have to work tomorrow?" And everybody goes, "no!"

It was cool that they did an encore. A lot of indie bands will not. I have never understood that.

dolemites_sister
10-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Yeah me either... after the show, we partied with the M's.. it was a rough morning.. I'm glad I took the day off...

They were all so cool... Tammy was such a sweetie! I know that Rob took a bunch of pics to put up on the website, so I am looking forward to that...

j

ColonelCorn
10-20-2003, 03:47 PM
Partying with bands is fun. Jobs make that hard. I felt tired all day. I'm glad I went to the show, though.

What's funny is that Tammy was talking a lot to me about the DVD included with the cd prior to the show. My copy did not come with any DVD.

ColonelCorn
10-20-2003, 03:48 PM
And now their website is down, too.

dolemites_sister
10-20-2003, 06:57 PM
Hmm.. how bizarre... I had so much fun! That show was really fun... I danced so hard that I'm very sore.... I'm getting too old for this stuff.. But I don't mind a little soreness and hangover for the fun I had...

You should definetly come to the show next sunday... It will be fun...

jen

perfectbrokenmirror
10-21-2003, 06:42 PM
naughty naughty jenn;)

shhh don't tell anyone but I should be studying instead of posting...hehehe

Glad you had a blast. I love shows that linger with you for days or months, some duration of time.

c.s.

dolemites_sister
10-22-2003, 04:08 AM
hehe.. it was a blast! The M's are a really good band... I think that ColonelCorn posted their website on the OTC page.. They are really good..

And as for Dressy Bessy... all I can say is WOW! They have so much energy, and Chattanooga's socks were rocked right off!!!

:)