PDA

View Full Version : Circulatory System / Gorky's Zygotic Mynci @ 40 Watt, Sat.Oct.25

john
10-10-2003, 10:26 AM
Hi, Circulatory System will by playing a show with our Welsh friends Gorky's Zygotic Mynci at the 40 Watt Club in Athens, Georgia on Saturday, October 25th.

john
10-13-2003, 08:09 AM
Hi, I think Gillian Welch is playing an early non-smoking show at the 40 Watt at 8 P.M., and then Circulatory System and Gorky's Zygotic Mynci are playing later that night at around 10 or 11 P.M. Thanks, john

P.S. - Thanks for the tapes S.

Apple (in Stereo)
10-16-2003, 06:42 PM
I'd Wish I didn't live in Norway at this time :(

Sick Starlight
10-23-2003, 03:57 PM
hey, any other possible dates anytime soon? i saw em when they came to lexington last tour :cool:

Squirrellevel
10-27-2003, 12:24 PM
Daylight savings was going into effect that night, and the 40 Watt unfortunately used it as an opportunity to start the Circ/Gork show an hour later than the advertised time. Which meant that I was really tired by the time Gorky went on and had to leave after five songs. Other than that, it was a great show! Circulatory System is sounding better than ever. They've added Derek Almstead on drums, and he's making even their freakiest musical notions more hip-shake-able!
Gorky's were terriffic, also. Really inspirational.

pepe
10-28-2003, 07:24 AM
I was at the show as well and the Gorky's set was unbelievable, but yes it ended up being quite late. This was my first time seeing Circulatory live and they were great, better then I expected!!