PDA

View Full Version : 10/19 recording. info on new releases and request for other live shows/ unreleased material

audiowall
10-21-2006, 10:07 AM
hi, did anyone get a setlist from the oct 20th show. i was at the 19th show at cakeshop. and video recorded nearly the entire show but certainly all of the 15 minute jaw dropping crazy aggressive jam at the end. i asked will about it after the show and he told me that it was the original version of the olivias green typewriter suite before they cut it all up. also. a new circ record in feb- march 07 followed by another shortly after that they will have a more fleshed out far reaching tour for. futher more olivias reissues w/ left off tracks double cd style. sometime in the future as well. ok now im not going to hoarde my recordings by any means but i would like some additional shows in trade or out of goodwill no specific dates id just like to make a compilation of all the unreleased material. i can listen to as i anticipate the cd. so if anyone has a collection of unreleased tracks they would be willing to send/ put up ill start posting up the songs from 10/19 bit by bit. the faster the response is for sending me cool live shows the faster i will release this show in its entirety. if circumstances are good it could be fully upped by tonight. or id send it to someone on here to convert it to mp3s mess with the levels make it better or somthing. cause yeah im not rightly a technology master :P
anyway i thought folks would enjoy that news. have a nice week-end

jlaird
10-21-2006, 10:42 AM
southernshelter.com

David_R._Gross
10-21-2006, 06:26 PM
I have an OTC reunion show at Subterranean in Chicago 2005......both flac and wav........It was circulated by Captain 23 (his tape job) a few times and once through el topo's *****Optical Atlas***** (http://www.opticalatlas.com/) site, but you can have it.....grossdaddy@excite.com.......

southernshelter.com has a Circulatory System show from a couple months ago......Bill Doss made a guest appearance at the end of the set for "The Opera House" and "The Pressure" (17 minute jam OCT use to close overseas shows with.)

Fare Thee Well,

DRG

lou2ser
10-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Just release the show to everyone. Its pretty selfish to hold it ransom for trades.

I released the Circulatory System show from Popfest. In case you missed it, you can watch it here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6985328790649904820

or download it here: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=109858

audiowall
10-21-2006, 11:44 PM
im going to. in fact id like to send the files to someone on here to convert to mp3 the video is on nightshot so response time is slowed down. but the audios pretty great. i only requested that people direct me to or send me some decently recorded songs from the new album. ive tried looking on here and most of the links are dated and expired . ps. this is the first time ive actually been in the shoes of a "taper" and am rather used to being on the other side however i took the time to register posted a bunch of information that is as far as i can tell has not been available and just think its rather rude to be called selfish when i am taking all attempts to be a good person and pay foward services that are oft taken for granted

jlaird
10-21-2006, 11:46 PM
theres only the one album, pm me if you want it. im also very nice about sending people things. it was nice of you to post that, but the tone did seem a bit elitist, no worries though.

audiowall
10-22-2006, 12:01 AM
unreleased songs from the new album theyve been putting unreleased songs in their setlist since 2001. i am requesting that people share these songs. i cant find concerts on slsk and most of the torrent sites will not allow me to register. i dont care if the shows are uncirculated or not . i just want a comprehensive list of new songs. its not an elitist request. its to the benefit of evryone. most if not all of the previous links to live shows on this forum have expired.

jlaird
10-22-2006, 12:11 AM
the songs are available from southernshelter.com it should be pretty easy to find them on there. anyone on this site looking for them should have no problem finding them.

audiowall
10-22-2006, 12:17 AM
2 shows are on southern shelter. does that include the entirety of all the new songs played in the past few years. surely other shows have been made available during that stretch of time? theres been stuff available here that i havent been dilligently checking up on that im sure other members have lying around on their hds just can someome ysi those? anyway feel free to send me a pm if you can convert these vid files to mp3 and or host ok?

unk0wn
10-22-2006, 01:31 PM
please post a setlist for the cake shop show you went to.

audiowall
10-22-2006, 02:28 PM
well they played alot of new songs i dont know the names of. one they called "lately" they ended with i believe yesterdays world which segwayed into a very aggro version of the pressure will was screaming the vocal parts. i think it is much better than the currently circulated version. if people post their slsk or aim name i will send them this version of the pressure. ive had a friend convert to mp3 for me. my slsk name is audiowall. however what is really needed here is someone i can send the vids to so that they can host/ convert them to mp3s so everyone gets them.

audiowall
10-22-2006, 02:33 PM
also jlaird the u2us on this site wont work for me so please give me an aim or email i can reach you at because i am interested in the recordings you have to offer. thanks

jlaird
10-22-2006, 03:22 PM
justindlaird@yahoo

audiowall
10-24-2006, 05:12 AM
these wont even get posted unless someone can offer to convert them to mp3/ i will say again that if you just send me your soulseek name or reply to this thread with it i will happily send you the 15 minute jam ive recorded which ended the concert for the 10/19 show it is the only thing ive been able to convert to mp3 form so far. a friend did it for me. but id like to share this show even tho nobody seems to even care one way or the other

Aqualad
10-24-2006, 07:27 AM
if i had internet at home i could convert flac...