PDA

View Full Version : hi circulatory system

oblio
04-14-2003, 09:19 PM
i saw you open for sea and cake tonight in montreal. it blew me away. it is so rare to see the e6 people travel that far north and it made me really happy. the night before i saw godspeed and they only went on at 12:30am and i had work the next morning - i was super tired at your show but you brought new life to me. i left in the middle of sea and cake because they could not compare with how fantastic your performance and songs were and they were bringing me down. i bought your cd and i treasure it.

love
oblio

borateen
04-15-2003, 10:40 AM
i agree with you. i dont see how you can watch CS then stay to see the sea and cake. we took off after one sea and cake song.it was pretty bad.
-jordan

friend
04-18-2003, 08:19 AM
i like some of the sea and cake's records pretty good, but the circulatory system was a tough act to follow. sea and cake were pretty good, though. just nowhere near as magical.
i saw circulatory system the next night, they were headlining with the instruments and pipes you see, pipes you don't opening. AMAZING vibe and music. thank you heather, will, julian, and john and everyone else for playing with so much heart and for being friendly and fun.