PDA

View Full Version : info on new paltz show please

bfsk
04-14-2003, 09:10 PM
a few questions, if anyone would be kind enough to answer..we (my fiancee and i) are going to be travelling upwards from scranton, pa. for the CS show in new paltz on friday, and were wondering 1) how much it may cost; 2) where, and what type of venue the Village Hall is, and 3) (least important, but out of curiosity) whether or not it was an all ages show, and if not, what the age limitations (i.e. 18+/21+) were.
thanks.
greg

windorab
04-15-2003, 07:41 AM
Hey there...I don't have a lot of answers on the questions, but my wife and I are doing something similar for the show in New Paltz. We're staying the whole weekend (our 1st anniversary is 4/20) up at one of the lodges just outside of town.

Basically, the Village Hall = Town Hall. It's the municipal building from what I've seen on the New Paltz info. As far as finding the place, it shouldn't be hard...downtown New Paltz is pretty small from what the map shows.

As far as ages...not sure about it, but would assume all ages, given the venue type.

Start time...who knows...I'm still trying to figure that one out as well. I'm just going to assume as early as 7 and just hang out down there from then on. Hopefully theres a pub or something in the walking vicinity.

See you there.

-- Jay

bfsk
04-15-2003, 01:57 PM
thanks alot.
congrats on your anniversary. i hope you enjoy your weekend.
yeah, we were just planning on going sometime friday during the afternoon, and hanging around until we figure out the time of the show. it should be fun. never been to NewPaltz. with work and things we don't get to get away too often. it'll be a nice day trip.
take care.
greg