PDA

View Full Version : cloud recordings

thefigsonthetree
02-28-2006, 01:46 PM
i ordered a few things from their website in the beginning of february. but, i already got the bill and i never received anything in the mail. then, i proceeded to e-mail them but i havent gotten an answer.

i know they're really busy, and the site isnt exactly updated everyday or anything. does anyone know the current state of cloud recordings, or why I might not be getting my purchases? I mean, I understand that my orders wouldnt arrive as quickly if I were to order something from amazon or anything, but I was simply wondering.

thanks.

john
03-01-2006, 07:59 AM
sorry about that, we were waiting on some things from our distributor. they accidentally didn't send out some discs I requested before we went up to NY. but we are back on track now and your package should be there in a couple of days. thanks a bunch, john

thefigsonthetree
03-01-2006, 04:15 PM
thank you very much, john.

[Edited on 7-10-0606 by thefigsonthetree]

imota
03-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by john
sorry about that, we were waiting on some things from our distributor. they accidentally didn't send out some discs I requested before we went up to NY. but we are back on track now and your package should be there in a couple of days. thanks a bunch, john

...you're not into franz ferdinando, are you?

i fell in love with you, or was it you well-known artists talk to?

.... LAUGH!

gavsygoo
03-13-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by imota

Originally posted by john

...you're not into franz ferdinando, are you?

i fell in love with you, or was it you well-known artists talk to?

.... LAUGH!

wow, imota, yu never cease to amaze me with your brand of comedy.

yayablahblah
03-30-2006, 01:29 PM
hello john?

i ordered will's book and the lorkakar cd
quite awhile ago, and have not recieved either
yet...i was just wondering if i should be expecting
it soon

thanks

kuranes
03-30-2006, 09:15 PM
hi! i also ordered the book and a shirt & cd around february and was wondering if the order is set also. i have no problem waiting a little while for it just as long as it is on its way eventually.

<3

rob
04-04-2006, 06:57 AM
I also paid for a book around feb and have emailed a couple of times but haven't got any answer. I don't mind waiting either but some confirmation that it will turn up eventually would be great.

kelly
04-06-2006, 08:03 PM
sorry guys. this is totally my fault. my printer broke while i was making the next batch of books and it caused the delay. i'm back on track now. if anyone needs a specific update or wants me to ship the rest of their order before the book is ready just email me: kelly at cloudrecordings.com

[Edited on 4-7-2006 by kelly]

rob
04-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the update. :D I've emailed you regarding my order and look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Rob

Harnk
05-03-2006, 09:05 AM
I want my e6 t-shirt :( !!

Harnk
05-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Somehow I think I won't be receiving this anytime soon.

Wake up people at Cloud !!!!

lou2ser
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Isn't cloud run by John Fernandes? He's on tour with Elf Power right now, so it may be awhile.

kelly
05-05-2006, 03:47 PM
we haven't forgotten anyone. we're just behind on handmade books.
harnk, what shirt are you talking about? i think i've sent out all orders for shirts...

Harnk
05-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Sorry Kelly-I got it today

doh!

Cloud loves

codyyyy
05-28-2006, 10:51 PM
i ordered 2 shirts from cloud a month or so ago and i had really fast service.

thanks again to everyone there.

rogersbowne
05-30-2006, 02:16 PM
i ordered two OTC cd's and got them less then a week later, i just ordered two Circ System cd's b/c i enjoyed Cloud's quick service.

kralmajales
06-01-2006, 05:57 PM
I agree...I had the fastest of service when I ordered Hawk and a Hacksaw and the Circulatory System before that. Just an anomoly I am sure.

What is nice to hear though is that the good people at Cloud sound like they are doing really well with the BIZ. I love seeing good people succeed on their terms.

best,

Roger

yayablahblah
06-01-2006, 07:50 PM
how much longer will it be for the books to ship?

kelly
06-07-2006, 09:04 AM
i'm finishing up the books right now. we finished binding them yesterday so now i'm just waiting for the glue to dry so we can stamp the covers and ship them out. i'm going to send out emails to everyone who is waiting for an order so know exactly when i ship them. thanks for being patient.

kuranes
08-08-2006, 09:53 PM
I got my book a few days ago!

It is great, thank you for taking the time to handmake a great book like this. My girlfriend does bookbinding so I know it can be a lengthy procedure.

Thanks again!

rogersbowne
08-09-2006, 10:29 AM
any chance of a new stock of books so i can get one?, since i only care about myself. j/k sort of.

Coquelicot
08-11-2006, 07:27 AM
Yeah, as soon as books come back into stock, I'm getting one too.

theoperahouse
09-20-2006, 11:01 PM
i have another buying stuff question:

i just ordered the red E6 shirt in red. but when i added it to my cart it added it as the 'cranberry' colored one. I only noticed after i paid, but both the link for the red and cranberry add the c-berry.

So... can i have a red one please?

emanresu
09-21-2006, 08:00 AM
it's better to email them about that

cloud@cloudrecordings.com

john replied in a few hours to mine

theoperahouse
09-21-2006, 04:21 PM
oh...thanks. i was looking for a contact on the site but somehow managed to miss it...