PDA

View Full Version : Vainly Clutching...LP on the Drug Racer Label!!!

harlanPepper
10-10-2005, 01:37 AM
I got this at the only real record store in Lafayette, Indiana in early 1997. I'm selling off my vinyl collection, but this belongs with a true fan of this band. Its in great shape. I'm located in Chicago and would perfer not to ship, but I can be flexible. please email me for specific inquiries <HarlanPepper77@yahoo.com>. thanks, and rock on. Let me know if you happen to know how many of this particular pressing were made.
No vendors, please.
btw, anyone see E.P. at the Magic stick in Detroit in 1998 with Olivia tremor control? Rad, I tell you.

harlanPepper
I got this at the only real record store in Lafayette, Indiana in early 1997. I'm selling off my vinyl collection, but this belongs with a true fan of this band. Its in great shape. I'm located in Chicago and would perfer not to ship, but I can be flexible. please email me for specific inquiries <HarlanPepper77@yahoo.com>. thanks, and rock on. Let me know if you happen to know how many of this particular pressing were made.
No vendors, please.
btw, anyone see E.P. at the Magic stick in Detroit in 1998 with Olivia tremor control? Rad, I tell you.

harlanPepper
No vendors, please.