PDA

View Full Version : Tour.

braintostem
10-05-2005, 11:57 AM
I noticed that circ is playing in athens soon. i wonder if there will be a tour? i wonder. i wonder. hmmmmmmmmmm.

braintostem
I noticed that circ is playing in athens soon. i wonder if there will be a tour? i wonder. i wonder. hmmmmmmmmmm.

braintostem

birdman
10-05-2005, 12:10 PM
so...anybody have anyother relevant c/s news....i dont know.... maybe something along the status of the album......

birdman
so...anybody have anyother relevant c/s news....i dont know.... maybe something along the status of the album......

birdman

the hurdy gurdy man
10-07-2005, 11:11 PM
i think I say this everytime there is a possibility of a tour...

dear circulatory system,

please come to the midwest and play some shows. we would love to have you. kansas city craves your energy. please come here. please come home.

love,

the Hurdy Gurdy Man

the hurdy gurdy man

dear circulatory system,

please come to the midwest and play some shows. we would love to have you. kansas city craves your energy. please come here. please come home.

love,

the Hurdy Gurdy Man

the hurdy gurdy man

dear circulatory system,

love,

the Hurdy Gurdy Man