PDA

View Full Version : great show

jared
04-14-2003, 08:14 AM
I went and saw them on the 12th with the sea and cake. The circulatory system rocked (much harder and with tons more energy than the sea and cake) the sea and cake were borring and almost sissy-ish compaired. Don't get me wrong I like the sea and cake but the circulatory sytem was amazing! The Circulatory System played a few new songs and I picked up a black swan button. great show. yeah!!

jared reporting from michigan.

spacehorse
04-14-2003, 12:28 PM
yeah, i saw them in toronto last night, and i have to agree with you, i liked C.S. much better. they just were more fun and energetic, especially when will hart would jump with his bass. i ended up leaving about 30 mins. into the sea and cake set. they were good but... it was hot and i was hungry

daisy~pickens
04-14-2003, 03:04 PM
detroit was a great show. jared you should have let us known for sure you were going we could have met up with you. anyways what an excellent show it was!

jared
04-14-2003, 03:28 PM
I didn't know I was going until the last second. I was planning on going to ky to see the mountain goats then my friends got rid of my seat for the trip. i wanted to get ahold of you but it was too late. anyways did you enjoy the show? did you get my email about full dimensional?

later gator
Jared

daisy~pickens
04-14-2003, 05:32 PM
jared~ yes we did enjoy the show! we didn't stay to see sea and cake. and i did get your email about full d. the computer went down here for a few days so we have yet to check it out. but will do!
~daisy

Mirsathia
04-22-2003, 09:43 PM
Ohhmygosh.. I love you guys! The show in Philly was amazing! I only wish that I'd had the guts to push in with everyone else and bug you when you were done! :D

Mmm, yes, tasty buttons!

And tasty Will, too! :X ::flee!::