PDA

View Full Version : cloud recordings release

channelfan
07-23-2003, 08:39 AM
this is listed in the e6 site future release section. anyone have an idea what it's all about? perhaps the noble john f. could shed the light?

Of - "Best Of" CD-r, Cloud Recordings

washermootootwitsoop
07-23-2003, 02:05 PM
i can't believe there hasn't been any noise on the ol' board here about all the great stuff e6.com has listed as coming out on cloud: a new(!!!) black swan network 3" cd, a new (!!!!) frosted ambassador cd-r, as well as this mysterious "of" cd-r. i can't wait to see what's coming our way. speaking of which, has there been any word on the toybox cd-r yet? i thought that would oot and aboot by now...

el topo
07-26-2003, 09:30 AM
Yeah, I'm real curious about that Black Swan Network CDR. I had always assumed that Black Swan Network = Olivia Tremor Control, but on their last single (the Happy Happy Birthday to Me one), Bill Doss isn't on it, and it's basically a Circulatory System single--Will singing about "grains and sauces," and such. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be interesting.

But tops on my wish list is the long-rumored collection of early Elephant 6 recordings. Come on, Robert, Will, Bill, & Jeff--get this out!

clayton
09-02-2003, 10:44 PM
I think the Black Swan 3" CDR is going to be of the Happy Birthday to Me 7". On the last tour John mentioned to me that he had made some CD copies of the single. I can't wait to hear this since I never seem to get it when its on ebay.
Anyone wanna sell it to me!!?
I'd rather have it on 7" than a CDR.

typewriters
09-22-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by clayton
I think the Black Swan 3" CDR is going to be of the Happy Birthday to Me 7". On the last tour John mentioned to me that he had made some CD copies of the single. I can't wait to hear this since I never seem to get it when its on ebay.
Anyone wanna sell it to me!!?
I'd rather have it on 7" than a CDR.
i found my copy of the 7" on gemm.com.
i think they might have it on either:

tonevendor.com
opalmusic.com
or goodrecords.com

its so good though.