PDA

View Full Version : conquistadors

call me hi
04-06-2005, 10:41 AM
these types of questions rarely get an answer but here goes anyway: does anybody know how to play conquistadors? if i could learn to play this tune i would never be bored again. i've tried to figure it out but can't seem to do it. thank you.

call me hi
04-14-2005, 01:49 PM
that's what i figured. in other news i just picked up great lakes first album and am waiting until tomorrow night to listen to it. very excited about that.

greatlake
04-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi Hi. I love your question. That song has only two chords in it. The progression is "I - IV." So, in the key of F major, which we recorded it in, the chords are F and B flat. But, those are bar-chords, which are a pain to play at first. So, if you're just getting started playing guitar, maybe you'd want to put a capo on the guitar at the third fret and play along with open chords. In that case, the chords would be D and G. Happy rockin'!

call me hi
04-21-2005, 12:16 PM
hey thanks a ton! i should be able to play that without a problem. i'm not a bad guitar player but i'm completely tone deaf. thanks again, you've cured my boredom. i can't wait to get home to play it.

greatlake
04-21-2005, 12:27 PM
no prob