PDA

View Full Version : Robert Says...

marbles
03-30-2005, 10:11 PM
I just posted two songs on e6files and e6files2 plus comments in the bodies of the emails. They are recordings I made with my friend W. Cullen Hart around 1990-93.

I am getting married this Saturday to the lovely Marci Morris!!

After honeymooning we are playing some Marbles shows opening for Clem Snide on the West Coast. Those dates are posted on www.clemsnide.com website and maybe on applesinstereo.com. Then we are going to Portland and i'm recording with the Minders.

Oh yeah, and I think my new Marbles record EXPO comes out next week.

Anyway the main points are:

1. I am very excited about getting married this Saturday;

2. I probably won't be able to check to see if these songs posted or not-- so if they didn't make it would somebody please email me at robertsmarbles@hotmail.com and tell me if i need to re-send them or whatever?

Okay that's it. Take care everybody.

love
robert schneider

patman?
03-30-2005, 11:15 PM
I know I said this elsewheres, but both songs are there, and I think that "Flight of the Paper Carnival" is unbelievably great.

Harnk
03-31-2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by marbles
I just posted two songs on e6files and e6files2 plus comments in the bodies of the emails. They are recordings I made with my friend W. Cullen Hart around 1990-93.

I am getting married this Saturday to the lovely Marci Morris!!

After honeymooning we are playing some Marbles shows opening for Clem Snide on the West Coast. Those dates are posted on www.clemsnide.com website and maybe on applesinstereo.com. Then we are going to Portland and i'm recording with the Minders.

Oh yeah, and I think my new Marbles record EXPO comes out next week.

Anyway the main points are:

1. I am very excited about getting married this Saturday;

2. I probably won't be able to check to see if these songs posted or not-- so if they didn't make it would somebody please email me at robertsmarbles@hotmail.com and tell me if i need to re-send them or whatever?

Okay that's it. Take care everybody.

love
robert schneider

Congrats, Robert. Enjoy the honeymoon.

Salman
03-31-2005, 08:01 AM
Ditto Harnk.

kartoonz
03-31-2005, 10:15 AM
Congratulations! In the second grade class I do clinical observations at, the mother of one of the girls is getting married on Saturday. 'Tis a fine day for love!

moon
03-31-2005, 03:09 PM
congratulations, robert!...

el topo
04-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Congratulations!!

sashwap
06-12-2005, 06:30 PM
hey robert, congrats on the marriage!

wish i could hear some of that cranberry lifecycle stuff you spoke of! hopefully someday.

mikehattem
08-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Belated Congratulations Robert... all the best man.

Mike Hattem
national-steel.net

observer
09-05-2005, 05:20 PM
EBAY!!!!!