PDA

View Full Version : Question for Rob about SF show

JohnRHaupert
03-23-2005, 11:29 PM
I was wondering if you were gonna stick around after your set because my friends and I would really like to meet you in person. If you are still taking requests for songs I would love to hear:
Look Away
Stream Running Over
Kite
Tidal Wave
I Can't Believe
Allright/Not Quite
The Bird That You Cant See
Submarine Dream...
basically anything from Discovery of a World. But a lot of those songs would be hard to do acoustically- but I know you can do Stram Running Over. Anyway, I cant wait for the show. Do you know how long your set will be?

marbles
03-24-2005, 07:27 AM
hey john

yeah i will be sticking around for a bit-- you might find me staring into space or exercising-- i will be the guy with the silver cape and the robot posse in case you don't recognize me--

i will try to add one or two of these songs into the acoustic portion of my set-- as the opening band i don't have time to do so many acoustic songs as i had originally thought, so i apologize for not being able to do more requests--

also i apologize for requests un-sung on the last tour, timing was kind of tight what with my transformation and all--

but yeah dude, i'd totally love to hang out--

love
robert

JohnRHaupert
03-24-2005, 11:16 PM
Cool! I am really excited about the show- it will be my first E6 live experience. Thanks for everything.