PDA

View Full Version : the breakup

pierrecoghill
03-04-2005, 03:05 PM
do will cullen hart and bill doss get along alright? how exactly did they break up?

Salman
03-04-2005, 03:51 PM
From my understanding, Bill just wanted to concentrate on his own stuff. No real rift between the two, I believe.

Here's an informative interview with the Bill Doss himself:

http://jound.com/will/interviews/billdoss.html

birdman
03-05-2005, 01:06 PM
The interview was really good, i just sort of got struck by one comment in relationship to attention. Bill Doss writing,

"It was first good, and then I think it got bad, which is one of the reasons we’re taking a break right now. Some people in the band didn’t like the attention. They got kind of freaked out about it. It’s not like we were really getting any attention, I mean, in the “indie? world we were – like that’s really any kind of “attention? to speak of, or especially to freak out about – but it was a little too much for some people, so we decided to take a break."

How are we relating to this?

TapeDeckGhost
03-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Its funny how Bill is the one who wanted to go off and do his own thing, and Will winds up putting out a better record that anything Bill's done solo.

call me hi
03-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by TapeDeckGhost
Its funny how Bill is the one who wanted to go off and do his own thing, and Will winds up putting out a better record that anything Bill's done solo.

that's just like...your opinion, man.

pierrecoghill
03-09-2005, 08:43 PM
sunshine fix and circ have both put out some amazing music

TapeDeckGhost
03-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by call me hi

Never said it wasn't. And since it's my opinion, I'm free to express it where ever I like.

topdownjimmy
03-11-2005, 04:40 PM

Never said it wasn't. And since it's my opinion, I'm free to express it where ever I like.
The degree of offense you took to that leads me to believe you aren't aware it's a frequently quoted line from The Big Lebowski. :) I don't think callmehi was attacking you.

call me hi
03-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by topdownjimmy

The degree of offense you took to that leads me to believe you aren't aware it's a frequently quoted line from The Big Lebowski. :) I don't think callmehi was attacking you.

thanks topdown jimmy, i was hoping someone would pick up on that.

Tuff Ghost
03-24-2005, 10:59 AM
I agree though. Circulatory System > Sunshine Fix. That album is so much more complete than either of the two sunshine fix has put out. But I can see how the powers of Will and Bill combine to make OTC.