PDA

View Full Version : cloud recordings

braintostem
12-03-2004, 01:26 PM
has anyone had any trouble ordering from cloud?

birdman
12-03-2004, 02:41 PM
i bought a shirt from them and it came in like 4 days, i was very satisfied with the speed of the delievery. and they hand wrote the adress on the envelope, so it was even more special, since they took the time to write out the labels, rather than just print it out. it made me feel nice that businesses still do that. it was like going back in time.

BigBlackSmoke
12-03-2004, 11:12 PM
i got my shirt in 3 days...whoa

opopopo
12-03-2004, 11:56 PM
They're even delightfully quick in shipping to Canada.

NoHarshChemicals
12-04-2004, 07:43 AM
i've never had a problem. they're really nice actually.

braintostem
12-04-2004, 09:54 AM
thats strange, its been like a month! did you guys get the hand-drawn shirts? maybe it got lost in the mail? hmmm.

opopopo
12-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Thats very odd indeed. I didn't get a hand drawn shirt. Why don't you write them a nice email and see what's up.

call me hi
12-04-2004, 01:01 PM
they were fast with my delivery. but what with christmas and all.

braintostem
12-05-2004, 08:53 AM
i actually did write them a very nice email, but no reply (can't help but sing the beatles there) oh well. hopefully soon! thanks for everyone's input.

s
12-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by call me hi
they were fast with my delivery. but what with christmas and all.

christmas holiday season... will definetely goes to wales with his girlfriend...and john is with his wife and children...and pete is...with a girlfriend works for the office of rem? (sorry if she's another members' one.) hmmmmm.....

i baked hand-made choco chip cookies for them, "sekkaku". :(

s
12-06-2004, 08:20 AM
..then the battle would begin? member's girlfriends VS stalker (or groupie.)

HAa~ha!

Harnk
12-06-2004, 09:02 AM
A shift in priority allowed a moose to enter the arena without head gear. All parties associated with Slough were asked to remove their opinions and replace them with octopus, or better yet a librarian's blouse. Slough, considered most lethal by the average Lothul, was on the run and local authrorities issued a high alert to prevent any moose delays that could otherwise disrupt breakfast. The Lothuls collectively locked their doors and vowed to remain inside until they were guranteed a pleasant breakfast, free of disruption, be it noise, unecessary communication or anything associated with what they referred to as Hot Hilos Hulotacious, which still remains to be understood by those who fall outside of their congregation. Authorities responded with a firm and effective measure that was sure to put a stop to the Lothuls lockdown, by adopting a new week schedule that would eliminate Wednesday from the run and call for Threesday to follow Tuesday, which would make it impossible for the Lothuls to continue with their Wednesday night league bowling, should they not pull back on their demands.

s
12-06-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Half-Handed
The way you are going I think you are destined to be all stalker, no groupie. Unless they decide the only way to up the amount of psychedelia in their lives is to start a conversation with you.

dokkaike. :mad:

s
12-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Harnk
A shift in priority allowed a moose to enter the arena without head gear. All parties associated with Slough were asked to remove their opinions and replace them with octopus, or better yet a librarian's blouse. Slough, considered most lethal by the average Lothul, was on the run and local authrorities issued a high alert to prevent any moose delays that could otherwise disrupt breakfast. The Lothuls collectively locked their doors and vowed to remain inside until they were guranteed a pleasant breakfast, free of disruption, be it noise, unecessary communication or anything associated with what they referred to as Hot Hilos Hulotacious, which still remains to be understood by those who fall outside of their congregation. Authorities responded with a firm and effective measure that was sure to put a stop to the Lothuls lockdown, by adopting a new week schedule that would eliminate Wednesday from the run and call for Threesday to follow Tuesday, which would make it impossible for the Lothuls to continue with their Wednesday night league bowling, should they not pull back on their demands.

yu~toru imi ga wakaran!!!! :mad:

ladylamentingonalawnchair
12-06-2004, 10:31 AM
Moose! Librarians! Breakfast! These are three great things. Good story, Harnk.

s
12-06-2004, 06:46 PM
i can't follow you guys. tsukiaikirehenwa. :o

s
12-06-2004, 06:53 PM
..by the way, why do you all say i'm a stalker everytime?
i'm just mentioning what i saw at the venue or what i read their interview or messages others wrote on the message board.
it's within the limit of these things.

for instance, i just found out ben ayers from the band called cornershop was living in clapham, i could have visited him, but i didn't notice that at that time. :( he might have thought it's because i have thought i could have a chance to ..... him, maybe?? hah!

s
12-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Half-Handed
It's because all you ever do is rant on about John and whether he does or doesn't have a girlfriend/wife, how you aren't happy that he never replies to your posts

absolutely, right.. bye

s
12-07-2004, 06:30 PM
i don't care if john has a wife or a girlfriend or children or not, it doesn't matter at all. i've never thought i could take any member of my fav bands away from his girlfriend or whoever.
now they all 've been telling about me to people over here around me,
nobody wouldn't even keep me a company anyway,
i'm a totally freaky crazy weido around here, i'm sure all must think so though i make believe i'm normal to all appearance. but inside..

braintostem
12-08-2004, 12:13 PM
holy crap. look what i started.:(

BigBlackSmoke
12-08-2004, 05:12 PM
dont worry it happens all the time

call me hi
12-08-2004, 06:44 PM
in s's defense, it was pretty obvious that when brain to stem asked about ordering from cloud he really wanted to know what john, will and pete were doing for christmas. give her a break everyone. he served it up, s knocked it out of the park. by my score, it's s 1 everyone else 0.

s
12-09-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by call me hi
in s's defense, it was pretty obvious that when brain to stem asked about ordering from cloud he really wanted to know what john, will and pete were doing for christmas. give her a break everyone. he served it up, s knocked it out of the park. by my score, it's s 1 everyone else 0.

now i fall in love with you,
defense me, NEXT LAD!

Harnk
12-09-2004, 10:09 AM
show us yer tits !

s
12-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Ngh, DIE!!!! :mad: