PDA

View Full Version : what's going on?

ed
11-21-2004, 09:50 AM
anyone knows what's happening with summer hymns? it's been a while since we've heard news. i also see that the website is gone ...

pepe
11-21-2004, 11:46 AM
why hi!
I just saw them last night down here in Athens and they commented a couple times that they were working on a new album that was close to being finished and should be released in the spring. They played a lot of new songs that will be on the future release and I really enjoyed them, although I would have really liked to hear some voice brother..... stuff, but you know.

ed
11-21-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by pepe
why hi!
I just saw them last night down here in Athens and they commented a couple times that they were working on a new album that was close to being finished and should be released in the spring. They played a lot of new songs that will be on the future release and I really enjoyed them, although I would have really liked to hear some voice brother..... stuff, but you know.

good to hear that things are happening. looking forward to hear more from them. how was the new songs like, compared to their old ones?

pepe
11-24-2004, 12:34 PM
Hi Ed, I just noticed that you are in the hall right now with me. Anyways, I'm not very good at comparing, especially when I have only heard the songs a couple times. But they have been staying in my head. I like them.